This Wasn't How It Was Suppose To Go

With You

You were with Raven in the recovery bay, sitting next to your bed with Yang and Pan on your lap.

Yang: YOU WERE AWESOME MOMMY!

Pan: Yeah! You were "RAAAHH" and and "HYAAA" and it was soo cool!!

Raven: *giggles* Thank you girls, but I lost today.

Yang: We don't care. As long as you gave it your best, that's all.

Pan: Yeah, we'll always love you mommy. *smiles*

Raven: Ohh, come here my little wolf pups.

She pulled them up to her and they snuggled with each each other. You smiled at the sight, and got up from your chair.

Y/N: Alright, I'm gonna go change, then I'm gonna go hang out with Yashiro or whoever.

Raven: Alright, I'll catch up later.

Y/N: *chuckles* You need to rest. I love you. *kisses Raven's cheek*

You left the medical bay, and flew back to your dorm. You changed into something more comfortable for you, which was a pair of blue training pants, along with a blue muscle shirt. You also put on white combat shoes and gloves, and flew back to the arena. As you walked the halls of the arena, you saw Yashiro walking with Victoria. You jogged up to them, and called them out.

Y/N: Yashiro! Victoria! Hey!

Victoria&Yashiro: Huh?

They turned, and saw you running up to them with a smile.

Yashiro: Ohh, hey Y/N.

Y/N: Hey, what are you guys up to? Mind if I join? Raven's resting with her team, Cole's with Christina, trying to take care of her, so I got nothing to do.

Victoria: Nahh, we were just going to the fair grounds right now. Wanna come?

Y/N: Sure, sounds cool.

You walked to the air docks of the arena, and caught a bullhead leaving just in time. You found your spots on the ship, and had a nice friendly conversation. As you were talking though, Yashiro notice a figure in the back of the ship, hiding in the darkness. He turned to get a better view, and when he saw who it was, he went wide-eyed.

Yashiro: Hey, I'll be right back.

Victoria: You alright?

Yashiro: Yeah, just gotta go to the restroom.

He left, and saw the person walked out to the balcony of the ship. He went towards the restroom, and looked back to make sure you were still talking with Victoria, which you were, and then made a B-line for the balcony. Once he was outside, he saw there was no one else but the figure, who was leaning against the rail, admiring the view. The person had light blonde hair, light skin, wore a grey overcoat with a black scarf. He had light silver eyes, with black piercings on his ears.

???: It's been awhile, hasn't it? Yashiro?

Yashiro: What do you want, Ryan?

???: Please Yashiro, I prefer to be called by "Vortex."

Yashiro: Whatever, what do you want? *glares*

Vortex: Ohh, it's not what I want. It's what one of my clients wants.

He turned to Yashiro who had a smirk on his face.

Vortex: Your friend there is quite powerful isn't he?

Yashiro: Yeah, what about it?

Vortex: Well, I'd be careful if I were you. Someone's shown interest in his power, and she is very interested in getting him to join.