Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 2

Cooler: Well, this will be most certainly interesting. Fine then, come at me, human.

With that, the two charged towards each other and Tanya's battle against cooler has begun.

Tanya's Thoughts: I'll beat this guy, and return home. Wait for me...Y/N...Pan...I'm coming.

Tanya: HYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

*BOOM*

Just before Cooler and Tanya clashed, he used his tail, and knocked away. Tanya recovered, and sped back towards him. She tried to strike him with her blade, but to no avail, as he would just dodge easily.

Cooler: Hmph, you are pathetic.

He grabbed the sword and tossed her to the side. He snapped it in half, and threw the pieces away.

Cooler: You know, I thought that those humans who came in groups were arrogant, but you were foolish to come alone

Tanya: Hmph, you don't even know what you're getting into.

Tanya moved at insane speeds, and landed a blow onto his right cheek. This caught him by surprise, and she kicked him across the face, and blasted him with an energy ball. Cooler knelt down and glared at her as she smirked.

Tanya: Come on Cooler, let's see what you got.

Cooler: Do not mock me, insignificant scum! *dashes forward*

Back At Beacon

In team (Team name)'s dorm, Cole and Christina were on the bed watching a movie, while you were with Raven in the kitchen playing with Yang and Raven. 

Y/N&Raven: PEEKABOO!! *makes silly face*

Yang&Pan: *Giggles and laughs*

Y/N: Come here my little wolf dragon! *scoops up Yang*

You picked her up and attacked her with kisses that made her laugh and giggle.

Pan: Daddy! 

Y/N: Ohh I could never forget my little Pan-chan.

You picked her up with your other arm, and repeated the attack of kisses on her. 

Raven: *giggles* The two pups are balls of sun shine.

Y/N: Yeah, and it's getting late, where's Tanya?

Raven: She's on a solo mission?

Y/N: Yeah, Ozpin called for her. 

Pan: Mommy!

You looked to Pan to see her facial expression was changed, it was one of want. 

Y/N: She must want Tanya.

Raven: Well, I wouldn't blame her, I remember when Yang didn't see you for a full day, she wouldn't stop crying.

Y/N: I also remember the time that when Yang hadn't seen you for a class period, she started throwing all her toys everywhere, and left huge holes in the walls.

Raven: Yeah, we got in so much trouble because of that. Glynda made us redo everyone's walls in the dormitories.

You both laughed remembering the times your kid would always complain because they missed you. You looked at Yang, and she had just stuck her pacifier in her mouth before looking at you and tilting her head at you. You kissed her cheek and she nuzzled into your chest.

Wolves Stick Together: RWBY X Wolf Faunus Male Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें