History Of The Beast, You Were Killed Before We'll Kill you Again

Salem: Witness my perfect child, the king of the grimm, Hirudegarn!

Hirudegarn: *RRROOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRR*

Y/N: Let's do this!

T/C: Right!

Y/N: Ozpin, get out of here.

Ozpin: I'll stay close by with the beans.

He ran to cover, as you, Cole, and Tanya stood in front of the giant beast.

Y/N: Let's go!

T/C: *both turn super saiyan* Right!

The three of you flew towards the monster, ready to fight once more for the peace of Remnant. Ozpin stood on the side, examining the beast.

Ozpin's Thoughts: This beast....it...seems familiar...but from where?...*shocked expression* That's it!

Ozpin reached into his pocket and pulled out his spare scroll. He pulled up the contacts, and found Yashiro's name.

Yashiro: Hello?

Ozpin: Yashiro! Come pick me up! I have to get back to my office!

Yashiro: O-Okay, I'm heading back.

Timeskip, A Few Minutes

Yashiro had made it back to see the three of you blasting Hirudegarn from different sides.

Ozpin: Yashiro!

He turned to see Ozpin behind a rock, and sped up towards him.

Yashiro: Get on old man!

Ozpin: *mounts bike* You're going to regret that after this.

Yashiro: Whatever.

Y/N: AAGGHH!!!!

They saw you crash in front of them into the ground. You stood up and looked to them.

Y/N: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? GO!!

Hirudegarn: *ROOOOAAAARRR*

Y/N: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! *fires energy beam*

As you held the beast back, they sped off away from danger, and back to Beacon.

Timeskip, With Raven

Raven was pacing back and forth, going crazy as her children were somewhere dangerous.

Raven: Where are they? Please..be safe.

Just then, the door burst open to reveal Summer.

Summer: They're here!

Raven and Summer rushed out of the dormitories and towards the courtyard. They saw Yashiro with the kids and Ozpin ride up passed the fountain, and came to a screeching stop. Raven rushed to Yang and Pan who met her half way and she hugged them tightly.

Raven: Where were you!? I was worried sick!

Yang: We're sorry...

Pan: We just wanted to help daddy...

Raven: *sigh* Your daddy can take care of himself.

Ozpin: Yashiro, come with me!

Yashiro: Right!

They rushed off, leaving everyone confused.

Raven: You two go with Summer.

The two kids nodded and Raven rushed off to Ozpin's office. Once she reached the office, they saw Yashiro, his team, and Ozpin with Glynda, tearing the room apart, going through countless books.