Together As One, Is This The End?

Start from the beginning

He was cut off by a bright light shining around you, and suddenly you and Goku split apart.

Y/N: What?!

Goku: -Unfused.

You then both fell out of Ultra Instinct, and crashed down into the rooftop of a building. You and Goku laid there breathing heavily.

Y/N: *pant* *pant* That form *pant* *pant* uses a ton of *pant* stamina.

Goku: Yeah *pant* *pant* I'm still trying to get used to it. *pant*

Play

Zamasu shot out of the ground, scratched up, and clothes ragged. He looked around for you, but then saw both of you were lying on the ground.

Zamasu: It seems your transformation was only temporary. How unfortunate. *smirks*

He raised his right arm towards the both of you, and charged up an energy ball. He fired it at you and Goku, which created a massive explosion. You were both sent flying as fire filled the streets of the already devastated Vale. Zamasu blasted away at everything in sight, and you and Goku both struggled to get up. As you laid there, a portal opened behind you, and Raven came through with Tanya.

Raven: Y/N!

Tanya: Let's get them out of here!

They dragged you through the portal, and you were now far away from Vale, but still able to hear the sounds of the explosions and see the light in the distance from the fire that engulfed the city.

Cole: Here, give them this!

He handed Raven and Tanya the senzu beans and they both fed it to you. You opened your eyes and sat up as Goku did the same thing.

Y/N: *sigh* How'd we do?

Raven: You gave it the best you could.

Tanya: You both did good, now just rest.

Goku: We got no time to rest.

Y/N: He's right.

You both tried to get up and leave, but then they stopped you.

Tanya: You can't, you'll be killed.

Y/N: It doesn't matter.

You stood up straight and glared towards Vale as the explosions rang throughout the area.

Y/N: That monster is destroying everything. He's taken my home, threatened my family, and killed countless people!

Goku: This is it Y/N. You ready?

Y/N: Yeah. I'll surpass all my limits, and push to even greater heights to eradicate him. I'll break through my shell, and crush that bastard.

Tanya ran up to you and placed her hands on your shoulders.

Tanya: Y/N, please. It's alright. As long as we're all together, we're okay.

Y/N: I wanna believe that, but this is the home I grew up in. I can't just let him get away with this.

You placed your hands on her shoulders and leaned so your foreheads were pressed together. She began to tear up, knowing you would go regardless of her pleas to stay.

Tanya: *sobs* Please...*sobs* Just come back to us.

Y/N: Tanya, I promise to come back. We'll beat him, and rebuild our home once more. I'll come back and you, me, Pan, Raven, and Yang will all go on vacation.