Inconspicuous (Part 10)

IN CONTINUATION

Previously

You remember that Lizzy?" he reminisced while smiling towards Elizabeta's direction who simply gave a satisfied nod and added "And the cupcakes that he made for accompaniment" The two gushed over the taste of coffee and cakes while the blonde headed German gave a look of shock towards the Italian twins. The younger of the two was quick to reply with " What? Don't look at me like that" while giggling the said German's mouth dropped in awe and he quickly said " I thought you two only make and eat pasta" on hearing this both the Italians laughed while holding their stomachs, Feliciano was the first to catch his breath and said " I guess you don't know me too well even after doing so much research on my behaviour" everyone save for Francis and an embarrassed Ludwig broke out into renewed laughter Ludwig protested by saying " It's not that funny" just to get more laughs which embarrassed him even more.

Due to the loud laughter, a nurse had to come by and scold them for making noise inside the hospital. After which they quiet down to soft chuckles. As Francis began in a low voice he caught everyone's attention " I think that you all have forgotten that the Austrian has forgotten Elizaveta. We need to plan this out."

At the same time at another place

A dim light shone from a copper filament bulb in a small sultry room. The room remained vacant for the most part save for the sole occupant and a chair, bound together. The room emanated a stench; there came a metallic smell from the body of the bound woman, she shivered not from the temperature but from an individual. The room did have windows whose sole purpose to block out any light or heat. Breaking the silence came a brontide from the skies then a series of creaks as though someone was walking to the 'room'.

The bound woman on hearing this instinctively tried to struggle against her bonds; the slight creaks turned into the tapping of feet, her captor came closer to her dungeon. The person walking to the room wore high pumps, netted stockings, a short tight strapless dress which flaunted her voluptuousness, she had short blunt cut scarlet hair in her hand was a tray containing a burger and a couple of other snacks along with a drink.Her face carried a proud smirk which added to the overall provocative ensemble. As she entered through the door of the 'room' she observed her prey struggle and decided to let it unfold. The bound women noticed her presence and stopped her actions. "Aw. You're not going to struggle anymore.....It truly was quite the entertainment. You know if you were really getting that bored you should've just called 'room service'.....Oh, wait.This room doesn't have service does it?" she commented pointing towards the room. She came forward and took off the tape on her mouth and started to feed her " You're going to need all the strength that you'll get from this so eat up" she said as she pointed to her wounds , which was a stark contrast to the character she had displayed when she had entered. The 'prey' quietly ate all that was given. Finally, as the scarlet haired woman picked crumbs and cleaned her 'prey's' mouth she commented on how beautiful the woman's blonde hair was. Seeing that her captor was being rather kind to her in a meek voice she asked " Why did you guys kidnap me?" to this the other did not reply at first, however, the other asked again and on the third time, the redhead replied " Ok. I'll tell ya. I suppose you do deserve to know plus you're being a really good girl today.......You are doing a service to another person by being here you know....We're just going to take a bit of you're help cure another one of my friends, So be a good girl.Ok"the redhead spoke in a manner as to cover up her accent. The other asked " At least tell me your name? Please" the older woman reluctantly replied "Katya" and replaced the duct tape on her mouth, picked up the tray and left in silence as she did she quietly muttered the words " I'll send someone to check you up" Little did she know that someone was anonymously watching them.

End.............Next Part

"Okay, so what do you exactly want me to do?" Elizaveta asked confused due to all the argument between the members of the 'BTT' the members seemed to stop their squabbles and put on their 'Thinking faces'. " What do we do now Ludwig?" Feliciano panicked, he stood in between Lovino and Ludwig and held Ludwig's arm Lovino silently fumed at this action and looked into Antonio's direction. Antonio had been silently observing Lovino and then asked about what had to be done to which Lovino hastily replied " I don't know Tomato bastard....She could become Austria's bodyguard" at this the Spaniard's face lit up and he told the other members and mentioned whose idea it was as well. "Yeah, That's brilliant but you know even she has her own job.It will be hard for her to be with Austria all the time" Francis stated and all of them looked towards the woman in question and she replied " Well, I'm not all that busy this week but the World meeting is coming up in about a fortnight" "Right....I can handle some of your work and we can tell everyone about the situation so that way no one will open their mouth to Roddy. But my concern is Roddy" Gilbert tried to relayed "Why worry over Austria he has had someone in his house for practically all his life" Lovino asked to which Feliciano answered as he let go of Ludwig's arm "That may be true but Mr. Austria is a private person he won't be able to stand someone following him around all day" to which Ludwig added " Also, Bruder I don't think the Austrian government would sit still after this incident. I think...Nein, I'm quite sure they will send in their own bodyguards it is normal protocol" "Both of them are right. Roderich is going to be the center of attention and I think his elections are coming up" the Hispanic man acknowledged and informed. The blond headed Frenchman then asked for any better solution. "But, think of this....If Eliza is put as a bodyguard she could access more being a country, help Roddy get used to her presence and also that way she would be able to quietly sneak out some memories as well. This is like a once in a lifetime chance to renew your relationship." Gilbert countered and directed the last part to Elizaveta and so continued a rather long 'discussion'.

Meanwhile on one of the higher floors of the hospital the 5th to be precise and behind a door in a secluded area it warned 'Authorized Personnel Only' behind it existed a long corridor surrounded by white walls and tiles which led to a dead-end.

{ I know I'm slow and this is rather short but check this out I'm trying to improve my writing style please do comment on the changes dear readers,this is like a trial perhaps. Oh yeah Thank you for the many-many reads; honestly I did not think that people even read this fanfiction .}