Catharsis.

{A/N The only reason for me to update so quickly is because I am bored and have some free time before school begins again.........................P...please read. I will be very grateful reader Didi/Bhaiya.}

___________________________________________________________________________

Date : 6th February 20XX

Time: morning

Austria's POV

"The eighth is approaching......oh dear"I thought to myself as I blankly stared at the calendar hung on my wall.With a sigh he slowly walked of to his kitchen to make himself some breakfast.  As I entered my kitchen I was greeted by a very happy Prussian looking at me. "guten Morgen" he said I replied this by asking "Are you drunk Gilbert?" He gave me a little of his signature laugh which I seemed to particularly dislike that particular morning. "Nein not today ."He replied motioning for me to come over and take the plate which he was holding which had some bread rolls,wurst and a cup of coffee. As we sat down to have our breakfast I asked "What're you doing here so early in the morning Prussia?"He grinned at me and said "I have hell of a day planned ahead for you Roderich."To which I quickly replied "I won't go anywhere today.......I shall stay at home and play and compose music.So do not count me in on your plans I am very busy." He still had his stupid grin on  "Don't worry even that is part of the plan....If you play well I might even give you company with my flute" said he.

Even though I may not admit it but Prussia does have a very charming way with his flute,while he plays it's almost as if his flute  is his better half like Ms.Hungary was to me.

(End of POV)

Austria got up and set his plate along with the dishes from last night Prussia followed.Mr.Austria then begun to do the dishes while Prussia strolled around his large and lavish home which was extraordinarily clean there seemed to be not even a single speck of dust to the naked eye. After the brief session of cleaning Austria got dressed (along with all the other he had to do). He then sat down at his beautiful piano it was indeed in pristine condition and Austria currently loved no one or nothing more than his pretty piano, while Gilbert(For some reason I find that his name has a better ring to it)stood beside the piano in the same fashion in which he always does. Mr.Austria finally begun his rather intense session with the piano;He started off with Chopin's Nocturne Op9 No.2 (Check it out it's on youtube)Prussia just stood there all silent taking in the beautiful music.Just as Mr.Austria finished Prussia remarked"Man...That was gloomy."On hearing this comment Austria begun playing 'Air on the G String 'by Bach seemingly not wanting to break the trance Austria had entered Prussia stood still.

He then magically got out his famous flute just as Austria completed the piece,Prussia started playing something classical on his flute Austria joined in, oddly enough when it came to music they had very good understanding between each other. This lasted for what seemed hours.

But Prussia had more planned.

{A/N Stay tuned for next part.I heard all of the music in this chapter while writing it 'Multitasking'. I will try to complete this soon ;However if I get no response................I'll still complete it *laughs*}