Chapter 6

{Violence ahead.......Don't say I didn't warn you.......}

IN Continuation:

Thus all the nations marched to their respective boudoir's which a certain albino Prussian had kindly directed everyone to, Mr. Austria would be sleeping in his own room while the german brothers slept together in one room while the remaining two latin countries slept together in another.The remainder of the night passed in peaceful sleep, little did these countries know what awaited them for the morning.

____________

At dawn Gilbert was awakened by shuffling sounds and then a clank of metal, he got up from the bed to search from where the sounds had come from following the shuffling sounds he stood right before Mr. Austria's room.

Gilbert's POV

'Being the light sleeper I am these noises broke mein awesome sleep (Please don't kill me for making Prussia a light sleeper).So I get from the bed all groggy and notice that Ludwig is still sleeping very peacefully, well he does look better sleeping it reminds me of the time when he was a kid awww' I think to myself and slap myself awake 'cause right now I have something more important to do. I follow the sounds and keep wondering why they were so continuous and as I follow I end up in front of Roderich's room. Now I am slightly worried about his safety. I open the door and suddenly something lunges towards me and pushes me to the floor. After I recollect my disoriented self I at the thing that pushed my down. It was Roderich, but he looked different he didn't wear his usual glasses and his eyes they looked murderous and he was laughing a crazed type of laughter. I glare at him and he looked down at me as I got up, he then started smoking a pipe.

END OF POV

"From when did you start smoking Roderich?" The Prussian asked earning him only a scowl followed by a scoff which was followed by a" Don't group me with that der Schönling (Pansy)." Which startled Prussia to ask him "Who are you?" to which was responded with "Finally someone noticed and Thank you for asking I am Ronald Edelstein this Schande eines Künstlers(disgrace of an artist's)better half." This was followed by a blow of smoke to Gilbert's face. On closer inspection he wore the same clothes as Roderich except they were red and black with a light red cravat, unlike Roderich this person wore those really old glasses with a chain going towards the end, smoked a golden pipe with engravings on it and leaned on the doorframe while resting his weight on the sheathed dueling sword in his other hand all while he wore an awkwardly dark smile and stared at the dumbstruck Prussian. Ronald gave off a snicker followed by "Are all of you low on intelligence?" he continued to laugh as Gilbert glared at him "Why are you here?" he asked earning him another laugh. Between his laughs, Ronald managed to say" Because this is my home you Schwachsinnige"(moron). Then he smiled at Gilbert by then Ludwig had already awoken from the all the commotion, as he neared them Ronald greeted Ludwig with" Hast du gut geschlafen deine Hoheit?" (did you sleep well, your highness)in a very sarcastic tone which was getting onto Gilbert's nerves and he started in a very irritated tone"What do I have to do to make you leave,'Ronald'?" stressing on the last part, which mildly infuriated Ronald but was quickly responded with"Well this is my body and honestly I don't think you can leave your body but for your satisfaction Black Eagle of The North why don't you spread out your legs like a woman for me? Or better yet become my slave....Then maybe".He gave a wink to Germany followed by a blow of smoke towards his face in the shape of a heart, Germany shuddered at this.