Part 7(What the )

Edited 10/11/17

{As it turns out I have a few days off from school due to severe pollution levels here so I am using this time to update further}

Also a special thanks to my editor Mrs. Rumeli Biswas for her time.}

In Continuation

Previously

Elizabeta and Antonio banged the door of the bathroom and Elizabeta begged Roderich to come out. Antonio had had enough and got his axe and told her to move aside as he struck down the door of the room with one swing of the weapon. They rushed inside to find Roderich sitting still at one of the corners of the bathroom and still in his uniform and in a bloodied state there were deep cuts on his throat and wrists and a dagger sticking out of his gut. He was losing blood fast,

Elizabeta rushed to his side and put her ear to his chest she breathed a sigh of relief and called out to Antonio telling him that there was still hope of saving Roderich. In the meantime, Elizabeta had pulled out the dagger and pressed the wound so that it would not bleed any further. Antonio carried him to his car where Elizabeta followed him and sat beside bloodied Roderich.

______Time skip__

The nearest hospital was about a good half hour away from Roderich's home. The moment they reached the hospital Antonio got off and ran inside to get help, within a few moments the nurses and doctors got a stretcher for him and got to work. He was immediately taken to the O.T. with Elizabeta stood outside in horror, tears streaming down her eyes while Antonio tried to calm her down. His actions stopped as an anonymous tune played. Antonio reached for his pockets and picked up the call. He spoke in an undertone explaining the situation on their side in response to which a loud gasp was followed by some curses in French, he then proceeded to end the call and turned to Elizabeta with a glint of hope shining in his eyes. He said,"Gilbert is out of the danger zone now. The doctor says that he should be able to leave in about 3-4 weeks considering that he is basically a country" in a somewhat excited and worried voice at the same time.(Only Spain can do something like that) On hearing, this Elizabeta cheered up a bit.The operation was agonizingly long and the two were soon joined by Francis and Ludwig. While waiting Germany asked about today's undeniably odd events in Spain especially about Ronald. Spain replied by saying these words in a low undertone very unlike his normal cheerful voice" Austria...H.He has DID only Feliciano, myself and Vash know about this .....and maybe Gilbert figured this out by now. Austria made us promise not to tell anybody but...I guess...You can't keep the cat in the box forever it would be out soon enough". Everybody gave their full attention to him until ‚"You're lying" was heard and all heads turned to Francis who was staring at Antonio the tension heightening between them Elizabeta broke the tension by saying"Why would you say that ?" Francis seemingly ignored the question and turned towards Antonio and said"For how long do you think I've known you for?............You think I can't spot a lie that you tell me...Now, Spain tell me the truth..............Speak up España". Finally, after a long break of silence, Spain spoke up "His 2p attached a part himself to Austria....Well, a while ago Austria confronted his 2p and .....well he killed him I'm not sure of the details......Anyway, Feliciano knows more than I do and so does Vash...... Oh, don't tell Roderich that I told you all of this he told me this bit after I promised and begged him ....."Just as he finished a doctor walked out of the O.T and Ludwig along with the others rushed towards him, Ludwig was the first to speak "How is meine Bruder ?" he spoke in a hasty and worried tone, as he completed his question the doctor's face turned grim. He spoke in an undertone as he said "He seems to have lapsed into a coma. We have managed to stop the bleeding and have stitched up his wounds but he has lost a lot of blood by the time he was admitted...We are not very sure how long he will be in coma, it could be days, it could be months, maybe even years but that has little probability....However, I think he will pull through soon he is strong all of you just need to be patient ....Oh and before I forget the patient is going to be shifted to another room and any of you can go meet him there ". He walked away as soon as he said this, Elizabeta was on the verge of breaking into tears as the doctor walked away and Francis stepped forward to comfort through her tears all she said was "It's all my fault..." Francis guided her to a nearby seat where both of them sat, as Elizabeta began to cry.

TIME SKIP TO 3-4 MONTHS LATER

Elizabeta sat next to Roderich's bed just as she had for all these months. Gilbert had been released from the hospital and came to visit every day. During this time all the others would breathe easy and go home. However today Elizabeta had taken a day off and Gilbert had gone home to take care of few things and Elizabeta just sat there looking at Roderich's face blankly as she held his hand in her's. A nurse was the sole company she had and the nurse was busy checking the doses of medicine. Just as she was about to bend down to reach for a book from her bag she felt a slight movement in Roderich's hand. Her head instinctively shot up and the nurse got a bit startled from Elizabeta's reaction asked her whether there was something wrong and she gave a shocked look to her and told her that she felt Roderich move his fingers. The nurse immediately ran off to get the doctor. Elizabeta got up from her seat and leaned towards his face, his eyes drowsily opened and he looked at Elizabeta in shock and immediately the heart monitor began beeping, Roderich was going into cardiac arrest. At the same moment, the doctor rushed into the room with the nurse following him. On seeing Roderich's condition he ordered the nurse to get the defibrillator ready, he moved towards Elizabeta and told her to wait outside and lightly pushed her aside . As she was walking out of the door trying to control herself and comprehend what the situation was she was  met by a few nurses hurrying inside with some equipment and another doctor. The door of the room was closed and Elizabeta was still in shock . She stood outside watching what was taking place inside, her knees getting weaker by the second until they were too weak to carry her weight, as she fell she was caught by Feliciano who had just entered the floor and ran towards Hungary to catch her now unconscious body. After a few minutes, Feliciano had managed to lay Elizabeta on a bench and went with one of the two nurses who had come over to help them.

______TIME SKIP TO 15 MINUTES LATER_______

Elizabeta was awake now and was handed a glass of juice to drink as Feliciano sat beside her rather silently, she quietly sipped the drink until the doctor and all the others came out of the room. She tried to get up but Feliciano motioned a hand for her to keep sitting as he walked up to talk to the doctor. As he spoke to the doctor Elizabeta took this time to get a better look at the doctor and on closer inspection she noticed that the doctor was shorter than Feliciano and was rather dark skinned and looked about 28-30 yrs. he spoke in a hushed tone but visibly hasty and worried from his actions and kept repeating something which she could not understand. Feliciano on the other hand seriously listened to what the doctor had to say and then thanked him as he walked off. Feliciano then turned to Elizabeta who was sitting on the bench and clutching the empty glass, he looked seriously at Elizabeta and began to speak in a repressed tone"The doctor said he doesn't want you to-a- go inside...He says-a- that Austria probably got a heart attack from the shock of seeing you ......He has-a- relapsed into  coma again.They're saying that they don't know how long it will take for him to come out of the coma and they don't want a replay of today so they have strictly forbidden you from going inside..I'm-a- really sorry". As she heard all of this unaware a teardrop escaped and rolled down her cheek before she could realise tears streamed down her face and Feliciano held her close to him as she cried her heart out that day.

{Stay tuned I believe Austria is soon going to wake up}