That day

{A/N I am relatively new to writing and this is my first 'Lemon'. I shall try my best to tactfully write this story. Criticism is always welcomed only if it is constructive.By the way I am not a native English speaker so please do not criticise my sentence formation nor my punctuation or placement of the parts of speech too harshly.}

[A/N *heavy panting **FREAKED OUT!!!!* Here I go.]

_________________________________________________________________________________

*During the collapse of Ausgleich (Hasburg empire) *

The First World War had taken a heavy toll on the great empires, particularly on the dual monarchy of Austria and Hungary. Austria's boss had tried his best to keep the dual monarchy functioning,however neither did the other newly independent and emerging countries want them to be together nor did Hungary's boss want to continue along with the Austrian empire.

Therefore result being.

Hungary's boss had somehow managed to convince Hungary that she could not stay married to Austria and would soon have to divorce him.At first she did not want to do so but then she reasoned that this was the only way that Mr.Austria would be able to stay safe and happy, after seeing Mr.Austria left without a smile throughout the war all she ever wanted was for him to be able to find peace and happiness even if that meant that she would have to leave him for good. Hungary truly did love Austria and that was why she wanted him to be free and was able to let him go.

However Austria did not want to separate from Hungary and wanted to continue the dual monarchy.

Hence,

They began to fight over the tiniest of issues and this only helped fuel Ms. Hungary's rage and make her believe that her judgement was right and she had begun to regret ever being married to Mr. Austria.

_________________________

*The fateful night of 1918 (I'm not really sure of the time at which they broke up but night gives a nice ring to it.)*

Upon Mr. Austria's request did Ms. Hungary come to his house hours before their separation.

*Time skip brought to you by nervous Japan in a train along with actual people*

They were seated in the room in which the piano was kept . Hungary sitting on the couch while Austria was seated on the stool on which he used to play the piano. They had not been talking to one another for a while and found it difficult to say anything to each other. Austria then broke the eerie silence of the room by saying "I really wanted to see for one last time before we are broken apart..........tell me is it true that you hate me now Ms. Hungary?" all Hungary did was clench her skirt tightly and looked towards the floor in silence. Then with a rather remorseful voice Mr.Austria continued"I shall take your silence to be a positive indicator...............How did this ever happen to us we were so happily married for 51 years and now we sit here in silence facing each other."His voice had now started to shake and became slightly brittle while saying"I am really sorry for not being able to successfully complete your wishes I really have been a very bad husband to you Elizabeta."Hungary by then had stood up and now was bending over to kiss Mr.Austria. "I could have never wanted for anything more you were that one person who stayed by my side, actually thought me as a lady and showered me with all the love and care that I could ever want."She said while holding his face in her hands and looking into his eyes before Austria could say anything Hungary had begun to passionately kiss Austria like that would be the last time they would ever get to kiss each other.

As she broke away from the kiss "You have been the most wonderful husband any girl could ever wish for Roderich"she uttered,only to see that Austria's hands had grabbed hers seemingly not wanting to let go and a terrified expression. This was then followed by the marching in of guards along with them came their bosses. He was now speaking raucously in German repeating the words "sie wird nicht hier weggehen." This was the first time in so had Hungary seen Austria so desperate trying to hold onto the person he loved. Seemingly in a daze Hungary was pulled apart from the brunette haired man who was now held by the guards ,they both were held by their guards.Hungary saw him crying now and was screaming "Ich liebe dich." Hungary was now overcome with emotion and reciprocated this by equally screaming "én is szeretlek". She turned to her boss who was the one who held her by her arm ,she begged to stay while tears welled up in her eyes. Her boss replied in a monotonous voice saying "This is what you chose and you must now face the consequences". He said while dragging her away for Austria.

__________*Time skip to being left alone *______________________

Austria was now left all alone in a humongous room with no one by his side he lay on the floor in melancholy of the time he and Ms.Hungary spent together.

[A/N *sigh of relief* finally done with chapter one stay tuned for more. I hope the readers like it and I seriously hope this is my original (I haven't read a lot of AusHun so originality issues).