I don't know what to do anymore.

{A/N Yo. I'm back and there seems to be hardly any reads.Do let me know about the mistakes I have made in the comments section and I will try my best to not commit them again...........Dear readers. Boy was this a long chapter........}

So, Mr. Prussia and Mr. Austria played their respective instruments for the whole day. They really didn't care about the time they just went along with the flow. As they played on, the scent of their sweat filled the entire room. Finally at around 8pm both stopped playing, Gilbert lied down on the floor with an expression of satisfaction on his face, Mr. Austria joined him in this activity, Prussia threw up his hands in the air and said "I haven't had such an intense session in a long time, thanks Austria". To which Austria replied "Just like the old times Prussia, I haven't had this much fun in years................You can call me Roderich for today" his voice going lower in the last part of the sentence, Prussia just grinned ,nodded then asked "Do you want a drink , Roderich ?" Austria considered it for a second and then nodded and said "I feel like getting drunk today. Do you Gilbert?" "Sure" replied Prussia "I know a good bar nearby " continued Prussia ,Austria started getting up Prussia looked at him with a questioning face to which Austria answered "To get dressed" Prussia started sitting up and asked "Why?" Austria looked a little irritated but calmly answered with a smirk reaching his lips "When in Rome be Roman". Prussia looked at him and smirked. Everything was going exactly according to the plan of the Bad Touch Trio.

Gilbert stood outside of Roderich's room all he could hear were a few sighs, opening and closing of the closet doors and the rustling of clothes .His expression changed from a happy one to a somewhat sad and grieved one, he began thinking of the happy times Roderich he and Elizabeta had spent and suddenly his mind flashed a memory of the' Seven Week War' he sunk down further , he knew he was the main reason Hungary and Austria had to part, he was the one who destroyed their marriage .It just broke his heart further to see Austria falling to pieces although Austria never blamed Prussia .But still it hurt him for all he could do was watch him fall apart silently ,and Austria never even asked for help it was just who he was. Gilbert lay on the floor all curled up with his head to his chest .Roderich opened the door to find a white curled up Gilbert, he bent down to him and cupped his face in his hand and lifted it towards himself, he saw a red and crying Prussian.{Cause u know how fair faces become red as u cry} Roderich face changed to one of worry he never saw the Prussian show these many emotions .He didn't know what to do, Gilbert lunged forward and hugged Roderich tightly through his sobs the only words he said were "Please forgive me" he repeated this over and over again. Roderich after a few moments understood what he meant and soothingly said "I forgave you a long time ago Gilbert...............It's alright There, there now will stop crying you'll get tear stains on my clothes" .To this the crying Prussian gave a small smile and said "Shall we go". Austria nodded and helped Prussia up to his feet.

______________Time skip brought to you by England's guitar tattoo on his butt_______________

Prussia noticed a cut on Austria's neck and eyed him, Austria gave him a confused look and asked what the matter was to which Prussia somewhat angrily asked "How did you get that cut Roderich?" while pointing to his neck region Austria touched it and tried to cover it up. While trying to complete this action Prussia caught his arm firmly and in a taut voice he repeated his question Austria just looked away as if he were ashamed to which Prussia just yelled "Tell me Roderich please......." He held Roderich by the chin and lifted his head towards himself and looked into his once shining Purple eyes which now looked dead. Gilbert held Roderich by his shirt's collar and bent his head down and tears streamed down his eyes out of nowhere Gilbert's phone began ringing Gilbert did not move only to this did Roderich reply "du should pick up zhe call" in a dead tone very unlike his usual . Only then did Gilbert leave Roderich's collar and answer his phone it was from Francis he placed it to his ear and solemnly said "Cancel the plan and get your ass here Roderich is not well...." Francis on the other side did not answer and Gilbert put down his phone . "Take off deine clothes this instant" he demanded as he placed the Austrian at one corner of his bed. The Austrian reluctantly took off his shirt leaving only his only his white cotton vest on .

Prussia flinched at the sight of scars all over his brother's body and asked "How long?" The Austrian did not answer and kept his head low Gilbert sighed and again softly asked with worry all over his face as he bent down to look at him and placed a hand to his cheek and softly said "Roderich please tell me ". After a moment's silence there came a sound from the door Austria got up to go get the door Prussia stopped him and told him to stay where he was . A few seconds later France was running towards Austria along with Prussia as they walked towards the Austrian's room to find him curled up in a corner with his dead eyes staring at the two new additions Francis walked up towards him and sat in front of him and looked at the terrifying scars the Austrian's hands bore. He looked up at Prussia who was almost at the verge of crying. An awkwardly scary silence filled the room as Francis looked all over the room only to see that it was rather devoid of cleaning as compared to the outer halls and only then did he realize how broken Austria really was. Francis asked Gilbert to call Antonio here to which Austria again in his dead voice said "Don't call him." By then Gilbert was crying and Francis being the only level headed one at that moment politely asked for the Austrian to let him see his wounds to which the Austrian reluctantly complied. He took of the vest revealing cuts all over his torso to his neck the cuts engulfed his back as well.

Through his sobs "Why?" Gilbert croaked although reluctantly the Austrian replied in the same dead tone"I have always been the one who has caused all of you misery. Everybody left me Spain did, Italy left ,Holy Roman Empire died and I could do nothing but watch, even Ms. Hungary left just as I began to love her and Italy is still not happy. It's all because of me I really don't have a reason to go on living. Everyone I come in contact with leaves me or is unhappy with their life not to mention all the lives lost because of me and how all of my people had to suffer just because of me and to top it off everyone thinks that I'm just another stuck up piano jerk who has all the money in the world..............."

{A/N Stay tuned angst coming up ahead honestly I have no idea about what I am doing in this story I just hope you like this readers}