"I thought it was pretty smooth." Annie shrugged, rubbing a hand through Luke's hair.

Ten minutes of an innocent make out later, Luke could feel the start of a problem forming in his pants. Annie could too but his lips were so addicting she didn't want to stop, neither did he.

Annie hadn't checked the time since Luke arrived, she felt like she could have forever with him, and this was only the start. Luke thought this also, that they had the whole world in their hands, but they only shared it with each other.

"As much as I'm loving this, what time is it?" Luke muttered against Annie's lips, biting her bottom lip which caused a small moan to leave her lips. Luke had to bite his tongue to prevent a moan of his own spilling.

"Uh, 11:58pm. Did you want to stay over? Or D'you need to get back?" Annie watched Luke's reaction to the accidental noise that left her lips. Cherry blossom pink covered her face as she tried to conceal them.

"D'you mind me staying? I just don't think my parents would appreciate me stumbling home at this time." He gulped, hoping this was ok with her.

"That's fine, let me show you the ensuite just in case you need to go." Annie smiled, standing up and pulling Luke with her. She placed his hand flat on the wall before leading him around her room to the ensuite door. She guides his hand to the doorknob, opening it and leading his hand along the inside.

Once the small tour was finished Annie led him back to bed, asking if he wanted some water, if he needed to borrow a toothbrush, if he wanted a shower, if he was hungry.

"Awe, I'm all good, babe, thanks." He chuckled, realising the pet name just fell from his lips without second thought. Instantly his hand reaches out to feel her cheeks, they were heating up with a comforting heat.

"Well, did you want to borrow some of my dad's clothes, they don't look very comfortable to sleep in." She tugged on his shirt and jean belt loops, pecking his lips quickly before bashfully spinning around.

"Um, maybe just some sweatpants or shorts if that's ok? But I don't mind sleeping in these it's ok." He shrugged, ruffling a hand through his hair.

Annie kissed his cheek sweetly before leaving to go to her dad's room, gathering the clothes requested as Luke tried to compose himself. This was all moving so quickly, and he wasn't sure if either of them were ready.

Of course, he wanted to be in bed with her, more ways than one, but they weren't even official dating yet (even though today's events showed otherwise). He didn't want to rush her, and he definitely didn't want her to do anything she wasn't ready for, he felt as if she was only allowing him to stay in her bed because of the previous make out, and maybe she had been clouded with a lust to feel him. Luke felt it too, a thousand times stronger than ever before but he couldn't pull himself to do it, in case it ruined what they so perfectly had.

Annie wondered back in the room, a tired smile on her face as she let out a squeaky yawn.

"Did you want me to sleep on a couch or something?" Luke asked, scratching the back of his neck. Annie looked at him with a raised eyebrow and saw the conflicting expression on his face.

"Oh, well, if you want to. We have a spare bedroom if you want to go in there?" Annie sighed, confused as to why he didn't want to share a bed with her. "Or..."

"Uh, yeah, I'll go in there if that's ok? Are my phone and glasses in here?" He licked his lip, praying he didn't upset her as she passed him the clothes. She placed his phone and glasses on top of the pile, directing him to the spare bedroom and showing him around this one also. "Thanks."

"It's ok, I normally get up at six for school, but I won't wake you." She smiled yet again, the last time of the night as she helped Luke sit on the bed, just in case. Kissing his cheek swiftly, she said one last goodnight before pondering back to her room.