Luke let out a loud sigh, thankful that she closed the door behind her as he flopped back along the bed.

Why Luke Didn't Want To Sleep With Annie: he was scared.

He'd never felt this way about anyone before, especially not a girl he had only been talking to for nearly a month. He didn't know why he felt like this, he didn't think it was love, maybe just a mix of chemicals in his brain.

Another sigh left his lips as he stripped himself of his tight jeans. Questioning himself as to why he always wore them, he shrugged his shoulders before folding them and placing them on the floor next to the bed. Slipping into Mr McCain's joggers, Luke pulled the duvet up to his chin and closed his eyes- not that it made a difference.

Annie, however, couldn't stop thinking about why he didn't want to share a bed with her. Did she smell? She tended to over think the most minuscule things, but she couldn't help it, she wanted to know. She had the right mind to burst into his room and demand an explanation, but she also didn't want to scare off the pretty boy sleeping in her house.

She'd never felt this way about a boy before. Sure, she's had the typical high school boyfriends before, who'd date for a few months and hardly talked, never went on dates. But with this boy it was different, as if he were more of a man possibly.

Rolling onto her side, Annie noticed her phone was lit up. Checking the notification, she had to blink a few times to adjust to the way too bright light shining from her phone. What annoyed her was that it was on its lowest brightness setting, yet it was still too bright.

Luke:
Are you asleep yet?

Annie shook her head, what was this boy doing?

Annie:
No, I can't sleep :(

She knew Luke couldn't see the texts, that Siri read them out for him but still, she liked adding the faces. Even though it had only been ten minutes since they'd parted, she missed him. And he missed her, so much that he stumbled his way to her room.

"Annie?" He questioned, praying this was the right room. It was not, but the helpful hand on his arm guided him to his true destination. "Thanks." He blushed, his fingers intertwining with Annie's as she crawled back into the bed.

"Why did you want to sleep in there in the first place?" Annie whispered, watching as he shuffled under the duvet and made himself closer to her. His right hand found her waist as he tickled her skin.

"I didn't want to ruin this, or make you think you had to do anything... this is just moving fast, don't you think?" He whispered also, they didn't need to be loud with the close proximity they are to one another.

"I guess yeah, but..."

"I don't want to stop either." Luke's right arm wrapped fully around Annie, pulling her closer to him. Her cheeks pressed against his shirt covered chest as a small yawn left her lips. "Goodnight you." He mumbled, kissing her forehead.

-

'Nina- Ed Sheeran' woke up the sleeping pair at exactly 6:00am, the alarm Annie had set for herself. Annie rolled over in Luke's arms, facing away from him as she lazily patted her alarm to stop.

Taking in a deep breath Annie was bracing herself for the rubbish day she had ahead. Double maths, English, geography and science. Great.

She couldn't even attempt to sit up as Luke squeezed her closer to him. He mumbled something incoherent and pulled her closer to his warm embrace. She had to admit this had been the comfiest she had been in a long while, she felt safe and at home.

Yet, Luke felt weak and exposed. Even if she was in his arms, held close to his heart for him to never let go, she wouldn't truly be safe. A murderer could run in this room right now and Luke would have no idea. He could do nothing to keep her apart from listen to her screams for help.

A shiver ran through his body as he tried to shake the thought, scrunching his eyebrows as Annie kept wiggling next to him.

"Stop moving." He groaned, too tired for any movement this morning. Annie let out a huff, turning around in his arms so her face was only inches away from him. His arms were so long they almost wrapped around her twice, she thought it must be uncomfortable for him as she lay atop his left arm, but he just moved her closer.

"I need to get ready for school." She whispered, noticing the bags under his eyes and the croak in his voice. She could feel his body tense before he just tugged her closer, so close her nose pressed harshly against his neck, her hands flat against his chest. His chin rested on the top of her head, his breathing shallow and comforting.

"Fuck school. Let's spend the day together." He smiled, feeling her heat up below him from the blush covering her body and the heat radiating off of himself.

"I've never done that before." She mumbled, embarrassed as she knew high school jock Luke Hemmings definitely had. Luke chuckled lightly, moving his head back so it was in front of hers.

"You're so innocent." He pecked her nose, laughing again as he felt her face heat up and twist together.

"And you're squishing me." She breathed, squealing as he tugged her body, so she was lying on top of him. Even though Luke was extremely tired, he didn't want to go back to sleep anymore, he wanted to spend every second of today with Annie.

Annie rested her head on Luke's chest, her finger scratching at the small stubble on his jaw. She smiled once noticing Luke scratching it too, making a mental note to shave soon. More like get his dad to shave for him.

Once again Annie made a move to get up, but Luke was having none of it, spinning then around so now he was the one lying on top of her. His head was on her chest, just above her breasts which he tried his hardest not to think about.

Annie giggled again, Luke's head vibrating on top of her as she moved her legs so Luke could fit between them. Luke instantly took notice of their waists being right on top of one another, but he shook any dirty thought rushing to his brain by thinking of the lovely day they could have ahead of them.

"Where did you want to go today?" Luke asked, his arms wrapping underneath her back so he could hold her close yet again.

"Um, school? Which were going to be late for if we don't hurry up." Annie informed, running a hand through his hair and tugging slightly, hoping to pry him off her skin, yet it only had Luke thinking of other moment where she would be pulling his hair.

Shaking the thoughts from his head, he also shook his head at Annie's words.

"I'm going to take you to town, and we are going to go on a mega date." Luke spoke against her skin, his lips moving against her chest in an unusual yet satisfying way.

"Mega date?"

"Like, super awesome, you will never forget it. And it will be so much better then school." Luke shrugged, rubbing his eyes.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT
LOTTA LOVE
A XX