Makayla came flying into the room followed by Emlyn and Edmon. "Gramma!" they all shouted in unison.

"I guess Athena's here," Draco commented with a laugh as Hermione was attacked by their grandchildren.

Athena came into the drawing room, with one heel on and her blonde hair a curly mess as her youngest child clung to her ankle. "Did we miss the portkey?!"

"Damn it Athena!" Draco said rolling his eyes. "Way to ruin the surprise."

"Oh shit I didn't even see mum under the kids over there. Happy anniversary mum!"

"Watch your language Athena but thank you dear. And I don't care where we go, but you are not going anywhere by portkey. You're six months pregnant. I'm surprised Albus was agreeable to that."

"Am I ever agreeable to anything Athena decides Aunt 'Mione?" Albus asked as he came into the room. "But you're right. She just meant for the big kids. Come on Athena we have to go."

"Ooh you're right honey but where are the other kids?"

"Still in the car. I saw no need to wake them up. Don't worry Remus is out there with them."

"Okay good I'm coming. Edmon and Emlyn behave! If they don't, just smack them around a bit it usually calms them down."

"Mum!" the twins shouted.

"I'm kidding! Alright bye my babies! Bye mum and dad!"

She disappeared around the corner picking up the child clinging to her ankle and handing her to Albus.

"That girl is a whirlwind," Hermione said with a grin. "So where are we going?"

Draco scoffed. "Like hell I'm telling you. You stay here I'll be back."

Draco walked out of the drawing room with his grandson and upstairs to Scorpius' old room casting a silencing charm behind him.

"Are you all in here?"

Ginny replied. "Yeah everyone's here. I did a head count."

"Great. Thanks Gin. So Hermione's downstairs being distracted by Makayla, Eddy and Emmy. We're right on track. Everyone knows their jobs right?" he said, returning Narcissa Jo's son to his father.

They all nodded in the crowded room.

"Good. By the way Athena, great job looking frazzled; Your mum really bought it."

Athena laughed nervously while she tried to put on her other heel. "Yeah. I was acting. Not actually frazzled at all."

Albus snorted beside her and she elbowed him in the side.

"Alright people let's go!" Draco said authoritatively. "And don't let Hermione see you!"

Draco headed back downstairs and into the drawing room where Emlyn was detailing what she had learned at primary school the previous day to a thoroughly interested Hermione.

Draco sat down and watched his wife interact with their grandchildren with a smile on his face. Narcissa Jo's son toddled into the room a few minutes later and Draco scooped him into his arms. That was the signal that everything was ready.

Makayla grabbed her cousin from Draco and ran from the room with Emlyn and Edmon hot on her heels much to Hermione's confusion.

"What was that about?" Hermione asked with a grin.

Draco shrugged. "They're your grandchildren, you tell me."

"Cut the crap Draco," she said laughing. "We've been married for 30 years. I know you're up to something."