I WANT ONLY YOU

A/N: Hello to all my lovely readers.

When I started to write this story, I told myself that if ten people read it, then I'll go for the next chapter. We have come a long a way together from that point and your overwhelming support has given me the courage to start to write my second story.

Yes, friends, there is a new story that I am writing now apart from this one and I will be really thankful to you all if you show the same support to it that you have shown to this story.

You can read my new story "Lost and Found" in my profile.

Happy reading.
----------------------------

"It's crazy how your heart just has a mind of its own,
Like when it smiles and makes a choice of its own.

Well, the funny thing about this heart of mine,
It knows what it wants.

But see, the crazy thing is,
My mind tries to deny it.

But girl, I can't fight what I know, I know,
I want you baby, whoo-ooh-ooh
I want you baby, whoo-ooh-ooh..."

         - Luke James

-------------------------------

Space.

I decided to give her some space.

I hoped that it would help her in sorting out her rambling thoughts.

And somewhere in an obscure part of my brain it occurred that I, too, wasn't as calm or composed as I wanted to believe and I, too, needed to sort out my thoughts.

So I deliberately chose not to interact with her in any way throughout the day.

All I wanted to do was shake off her troubled expression of the previous night and the way she reacted when I .... well, when I gave into the urge of getting closer to her.

"You mean that she slapped you when you tried to kiss her, right?"

I glared at my inner voice.

Well, it was right anyway.

I couldn't shake off the incident either.

Why did she do that?

How did I become so repulsive to her?

I was thus keeping myself busy with my office works and my string of irrational thoughts simultaneously, when Leonard chose to walk in through the door without asking for any permission.

I looked pointedly at him.

He chuckled, "Your majesty, please forgive me for entering without your permission. You can give me capital punishment for that in future, if you want. But for now I needed to come inside and I knew that if I asked for permission, it wouldn't have been granted."