SPECIAL CHAPTER

A/N: Dear readers, as you all know this FanFictional follows the original storyline in Rickard's POV

A/N: Dear readers, as you all know this FanFictional follows the original storyline in Rickard's POV. But this is a special chapter, which takes place after Charlotte and Rick start off in his car in the stormy night. Yes, the last chapter posted in After Never (Between two guardians).
I was soooo crazy after reading that chapter that my mind was screaming "I want mooooore". So, I decided to succumb to the demand of my inner crazy fangirl and here it is - a special chapter . Enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------------

" You fill up my senses
Like a night in the forest,
Like a mountain in spring time,
Like a walk in the rain,
Like a storm in the desert,
Like a sleepy blue ocean....."  - John Denver.

************

3rd person POV

The black Ferrari La Ferrari was piercing through the curtain of heavy rain on a chilly night in London. Fierce wind was howling past the car windows like the roars of an angry God. The storm was fully armoured with scary lightening on the pitch black sky and ear splitting thunders. It felt like the nature was letting go of some long suppressed emotions which could not be contained any longer.

The environment inside the said Ferrari was not far behind. It seemed like an all consuming storm was brewing there and at any moment now it would either make or break the two people inside it.

The handsome young man driving the car was clenching the stirring far too tightly than necessary. His jaws were clenched too, his whole posture stiff like a ramrod and his midnight blue eyes resembled a stormy ocean.

The eyes of the cute woman sitting beside him, were filled with tears, which threatened to spill in the form of large drops any moment now. She was facing the window, determinedly turned away from the man, her hands clenching the little red dress she was wearing. She was biting her lower lips to the point of drawing blood.

After some more minutes of thick silence charged with sparkling tensions, she couldn't take it anymore. She drew a deep breath and blurted out finally, "I d-don't understand. Why are you doing this.... to m-me? "

The man was taken aback for a moment which was really a rarity for him, "I beg your pardon! "

"N-no you're not pardoned! I... I mean, why are you becoming so confusing? One moment you're offering me to drop home and smiling and.."

"I was not..."

"No! Let me finish! And don't even try to deny that you were smiling, because I saw it with my own eyes! Now you seem to forget that it was you who offered me the drive, Mr. Ellington, I didn't ask for it. You are driving the car in a break neck speed in this dangerous weather and behaving as though a... an annoying creature has forced it's way into your car and you can't wait to drop it off finally! "