The Ultra Fusion, Vegito Returns

Start from the beginning

Ozpin: Good.

Just as he got up, his knee buckled and he yelled in pain. Glynda knelt down to aid him, but he held his hand up and turned to the students.

Ozpin: Yashiro *groans* Get them out.

Yashiro: I will. Victoria, find team SLYR, and get them to help out.

Victoria: Right. *runs off*

Raven: Here, let me help too.

She slashed open a portal to where the other civilians were, and students began to enter through. As they were going through, they heard the sounds of explosions and yelling from Zamasu. Tanya and everyone else turned to see you dodging each and every attack with ease.

Zamasu: RAAHH!! HOLD STILL!!! YOU GOD-DEFYING SIMPLETON!!! HYAAA!! *swings but misses*

Y/N: What's wrong? That all you got?

Zamasu: WHAT!?

You dodged another attack, and punched him in the stomach, making him spit up and go flying through a mountain far away. You cocked your fist back, and it trembled with power.

Y/N: *distorted voice* RRRAAAAHH!!!

You punched straight forward and sent an attack of sheer force towards Zamasu. It hit him in the stomach again and sent him even farther. You floated down on top if a rooftop and began to breathe heavily.

Tanya: Y/N...*flies towards you*

She landed behind you, and approached you.

Tanya: Y/N.

You turned to her but held your stern expression.

Y/N: What are you doing? It's not safe. *breathes heavy*

Tanya: Let me help. I can fight.

Y/N: No, not against this. You need to leave, now.

Tanya: But Y/N...

You were losing it at this point and snapped.

Y/N: This is the last time I'm going to tell you! Get out of here right now Tanya!

She jumped at your outburst, but you placed your hands on her shoulders.

Y/N: Please? For me?

Tanya:...alright, but you better come back to us.

Y/N: I promise.

???: YOU IMPUDENT, FOOLISH MORTAL!!!!!!!

The mountain you threw Zamasu to erupted into an explosion of pure light. Zamasu yelled to the skies as his Godly power poured out of him. You glared at him while Tanya hid behind you.

Y/N: Run, now.

She could only nod and flew off towards Raven. When she came back, the last person went through the portal.

Raven: How is he?

Tanya: He'll pull through. I know it.

Raven: He better, or else we'll kill him.

They giggled and looked back towards you before going through the portal. As you stared at Zamasu, he was struck with purple lightning, and his body was breaking apart. His right arm was now purple and twice the size of the other, and half his face was damaged and purple as well. Goku landed next to you as he stared him down.

Goku: How's your stamina?

Y/N: Fading, but still enough. I can handle whatever he throws at me.