07 || Let It Be A Nightmare

Start from the beginning

I'm at Elijah's. They invited me to hang out with them today. I've started to hang out with them more and gained confidence around them since they're pretty nice and anyway it was either this or stay home to listen to my parents argue.

"No, you're spending too much time with this boy of yours darling" he said running faster.

We reached the kitchen and I groaned getting annoyed by this.

"Klaus or Elijah could you please tell Kol to give me my phone back please" i tell them stopping in front of Klaus while he took a sip of whatever he was drinking and chuckled.

"Kol, please give little wolf her phone back" said Klaus using the nickname again. I don't know why did give me that out of all nicknames, but every time he called me that i knew there was something else to it. I just stupidly didn't know what.

"Why do you insist on using that name on me" i groaned walking over towards Kol and crossing my arms glaring at him.

"Why not littlelest wolf" he said giving smirking.

"Ugh, whatever. Elijah, would you mind telling Kol to give me my phone back? I need to answer Connor's message" I gave my suited friend puppy eyes.

Elijah sighed and looked over at Kol. "Kol, do me a favor and never give her the phone back. Maybe that way she will detach herself from that boy a little" he smirked too. The three started to chuckle making me roll my eyes and glare at them all.

"Her the phone back, Kol" stated Hayley looking over at Kol. The man sighed in defeat and handed over my phone.

"Girls power" I stuck out my tongue to them.

-3rd person's P.O.V-

The Mikaelson's and Hayley chuckled at Hope's reaction. They were all happy because they had manage to win Hope's trust in 1 month knowing that the girl didn't trust easily. They knew that at some point they have to tell her about them being her family but that time wasn't right now.

Hope looked over at Klaus's bottle which contained blood. Something about it for her made her curious. Wanting to get her curiosity off her shoulder's she asked. "What are you drinking?" they all stopped what they were doing and looked at her with worry.

Hope noticed this and blushed in embarrassment. "What? Just curious" she said raising up her hands in surrender. She looked at Klaus again waiting for him to answer.

"Why the question?" he asked looking at her with a glimpse of mischief in his eyes.

"Because it smells good" she shrugged. Hope did smell the drink from where she was seating down. But didn't think it'd be blood because for one she couldn't see it. And how she could smell it? She has pretty could senses.

The Mikaelson's looked at one another with questioning looks. They had discovered that Hope wasn't a wolf or a vampire yet just a witch a very powerful one since Freya could feel her magic growing stronger everyday. But some of her abilities were still under the radar making it seem like she was still human.

"Uh, it's nothing just something-" Klaus was cut by Hope's phone playing her favorite song.

The caller ID read Sonia her neighbor. Hope had been so caught with them having a good time that she hadn't paid attention to the time.

"Hey, Sonia! How are you?" she asked politely. She didn't notice that the other people around her release a deep breath they were holding.

"Hope I think you should come home. Your mom and dad are fighting again" said Sonia in a worried voice.