"She's right." Alexia agreed, "Royce and I have to throw formal dinners all the time and you are going to be expected to attend them now as you are not only the Alpha's sister but also my best friend." She smiled.

I didn't bother arguing as growing up the Alpha's daughter I knew fully well I would need to dress up from time to time. It was something the school instilled in us as I personally was always away for the formal dinners and fancy parties.

As I looked through the dresses I braved asking about the wedding.

"So tell me about the wedding."

Alexia stopped searching the racks and gave a sad look.

"Okay, uh, lets do this rapid fire then."

She nodded.

"Okay place?"

"Pack house...I mean, it's a freaking castle." She smiled.

"Colors"

"Since it's early October, I want fall colors, You will have a maroon dress...flowers will be all autumnal so like dark yellows, rich reds, warm oranges, chocolatey browns, deep purples..."

"I like it." I admitted. "How about your dress?"

She smiled, "I have a dress and no one has seen it, it is still at the shop awaiting my final fitting that I am going to do when my grandma comes into town in a couple of weeks."

We talked a little more, grabbed a few nice gowns for formal dinners and soon we were off back to the pack house.

"Alright girls, that was the school." Aunt Nat said as she hung up her cellphone, "Raven honey, we have to go and meet with them and see about getting you some uniforms as well."

I nodded and I followed her, We left Alexia at the pack house as she insisted she needed a run.

__________

"It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Archer...and you as well Luna Dowager." The older gentleman said to both Aunt Nat and I. I smiled, Aunt Nat bowed her head in a very delicate and graceful acknowledgment.

"We are so glad to have the Alpha's own sister join our establishment here, and we can start your studies immediately, today if you'd like."

"Oh I think Raven would like to get her supplies and uniforms sorted before attending just yet, and it's already Wednesday," Aunt Nat sounded. "Could we possibly put it off until Monday?"

"Absolutely." The man sounded, Here is a list of required items and here is a booklet on our uniforms as well as certain guidlines and standard on which we expect of our students."

I took the pamphlet and noticed guys and girls on the cover, "This is a co-ed school?" I asked excitedly.

Aunt nat laughed and the Man blushed, "Why yes Miss Archer...our academy honorably accepts both males and females of the pack."

I think I could definitly learn to like this school.

After our meeting with Head chancellor or whatever he was we visited a shop that the school suggested in leiu of uniforms.

"You may wear either Navy, White, or Grey oxford tops, you will wear your blue tartan skirt or a solid Navy pleated skirt...you will not be in athletics so no sports uniforms are needed...shoes, you are allowed a small kitten heel or classic mary janes, both solid black, Hose, stockings, or knee length socks are to be worn at all times." The round woman spoke on and on in a pompous fashion.

Aunt Nat took in everything she said with a little more interest.

"Skirts must follow the fingertip rule or longer and on colder days you may want to invest in some trousers and a coat, we ask that the coats be solid black...you may also wear cardigans in Navy, Black, and Grey."

"Am I allowed to do my own hair and make-up or ...?" I asked jokingly but the lady only stared at me.

"Aunt Nat purchased everything for me against my protests and I thanked her before we left.

"Not many rules are there?" I asked sarcastically.

Aunt Nat and I got into the car and she let out a laugh. "You think i'd be easy running away...been there, and trust me my sweet girl... it is anything but easy."

"Did you regret it?" I found myself asking.

She shook her head, "It was definitely different and I did struggle a little but I had my best friend and I'd do it all over again."

I nodded, "Thanks Aunt Nat."

She smiled and we drove on in a comfortable silence.

But as we rode back to the pack house I couldn't help but wonder, 'How in the hell am I suppose to get to and from school?'

"Hey Aunt Nat...do you think Royce would have any problem lending me car to use for school?"

She smiled as we pulled into the drive way of the pack house.

"I know Royce wouldn't mind...do you have your drivers license?"

Truth was I was at school all of the time and it isn't something they teach, nor was I ever home long enough for my dad to teach me.

I shook my head 'no' and she frowned, it didn't suit her bubbly nature.

"Well then...there is a problem."

"So how am I getting to school?"

"You've got two feet." She smiled. "You are a she-wolf...I hardly think a walk to and from school will tire you out, otherwise there are some bikes at the pack house."

I rolled my eyes, I couldn't believe this.

She laughed at my own dispair, "I'll talk to your brother, i'm sure he'll set something up for you."

At this I smiled, "I can always count on him."