Chapter 9

• Riker •

Jay smiled jumping up onto the hood of the car opening his packet of cigarettes "you pulled?"

I laughed shaking my head "we nearly did and then we suddenly got grossed out by the fact that we were about to have sex."

Jay looked at me shaking his head as he put the cigarette in his mouth "not even gonna ask, you talked to Emily yet?"

"What am I supposed to say?" I asked sitting next to him "oh hey I know you're cheating on me so I'm boning your twin instead, that just sounds like it's a downgrade, you don't have the iPhone X then down grade to a iPhone 4-"

"So why am I fucking a Samsung when I could have a iPhone X that does everything way better?" Ivy asked, Jay laughed as she took the cigarette out of his mouth "the packet is right there!"

"Have you lit it yet?"

Jay shook his head.

"So what's the difference?" Ivy asked.

Jay looked at me, laughing I shrugged my shoulders. I'm keeping my ground, I get in between those two and I'm dead, not sure who will kill me but it'll be on of the four.

"Bitch." Jay muttered under his breath.

"That's what I called your girlfriend last night when I was eating her out." Ivy laughed licking between her fingers, I have disgusting friends but I wouldn't want any others, it's their fucked up minds that make things interesting.

"As if, you wouldn't be able to handle her-"

"Maya, who was my first kiss?" Ivy shouted.

Maya laughed spinning around pointing at herself "meeeee and we were each other's first orgasm."

I looked at Jay raising my eyebrow as his eyes lit up "dude it ain't ever happening." I laughed.

"You two are fucking with me." Jay said making them both shake their heads "prove it."

"She punches the wall a couple of seconds before she cums, she whispered a maximum of 5 fucks if she's having an orgasm and if you eat her out she'll only ever put her right foot right in the centre of your spine, she has a scar on her left thigh from her brothers ex's dog attacking her when she was a kid." Ivy said.

"I do a lot of shit with sex." Maya said.

"So why am I the one doing all the work?" Jay asked.

"In a pack of wolves who's the alpha?" I asked.

"The male who shows strength and can protect the pack."

"In a wild pack of lions why do two males fight ?" I asked.

"To determine who the alpha is-"

"In a pack of lions what's the alphas job?" I asked.

"To fuck all his hoes and not pay child support for 18 years." Maya said making us all laugh "the alpha is the male, you're dominant, you're in control-"

"That's just a little bit sexiest." Ivy said, I looked at her shaking my head "go back to tumblr, it's an example of what the alpha is dumbass I wasn't specially saying that's what happens all the time, I dig it when the girls in control, you don't have to worry about shit." 

"You got a little dick." Maya said, Ivy laughed shaking her head, well that wasn't totally random. I don't go round saying she got a lose pussy because every fucking guy in school has had a piece of it.

"My girlfriend, my dick only." Jay said.

"She meant because he said about girls being in control, when a girl loses her virginity some people stay away from being on top because it's less control but usually if a guy has a little dick and his taking a girls virginity he'll bottom it, even if it is little it's gonna hurt so it makes it seem like he has a big one, we cracked the guy code ages ago." Ivy said jumping up next to me "can you move over?"