Chapter 2

• Ivy •

"Emily isn't here, she's down at the coffee shop." I said looking at Riker over my shoulder. He laughed walking into my bedroom "Well then it's a good thing I was looking for you."

I laughed turning around and sat down on my bed "if you've got her pregnant, you're really talking to the wrong person."

"I'm not here about Emily, we do have a summer assignment." Riker said in a 'duh' tone. Well excuse me Mr. Needy. It's the first day of summer, well it's a Saturday so it's the weekend but Monday is the first of summer! Which is when we leave for our trip and I'm so excited.

"What's happened this time ?" I sighed.

"I walked in on my Mom jerking my Dad, how did you know ?" He asked sitting next to me.

"You're voluntarily doing homework." I laughed, Riker shook his head and sighed laying down making me laugh "hickey boy."

You always know when Riker and Emily have stayed together, he gets covered in hickeys. I love the feel of getting one and I like giving them I just don't like the look.

"She has a thing for my back." Riker said.

"No it's just a girl thing, your muscles are very defined in your back and as a guy that is what makes you attractive, plus it's like a sex thing, why is it after you have the girl always kisses the back of your shoulder or your back first?" I asked smirking as he pulled out his phone giving me the evil eye.

Having a guy bestfriend is amazing, I can joke around with him without offending anyone. I'm not saying every single girl in the world is easily offended but in saying that my ex-bestfriend once got offended with me because I joked that putting condoms on a cucumber at school is giving girls a unrealistic expectation of size. Obviously! I knew that you're not going to get a penis the same size as a cucumber it was just a stupid joke and she refused to speak to me for three days 'cause sex is a serious matter that shouldn't be joked with.

"Have you ever got a dick pic ?" Riker asked.

"You offering ?" I laughed.

"No this random person messaged me on snapchat and put here you go baby with the eggplant emoji and the three water drops and a kiss." Riker said, I smirked snatching his phone out of his hands and replied to the guy.

Thanks hot stuff 😘 xx

"Why. Would. You. Do. That!?" Riker asked hitting me, I laughed shrugging my shoulders "you would of done it to me."

"You dig dicks, I dig chicks." Riker said shaking his head as the front door closed "Ivy!" Mom shouted.

"What!?"

"I just called you." Mom said catching her breath "I shouted what, where's Dad ? May have to find a wig for this one so he doesn't freak out all over again." I said making her laugh "he tries."

"He grounded me for having safe sex! I know his religious and I respect that but you know things are different now and with me not being religious I don't have the same beliefs as him." I said making her nod "and it's good that you know that but sweetie, he thinks you're throwing yourself around and Riker you know that's Ivy..."

"We got the summer homework together, I wanted to get out of the house." Riker said, Mom narrowed her eyes at him "voluntarily doing homework, what are you up to?"

I laughed looking at him "ouch, you just got burnt."

"Are you two sure there's nothing cooking up between you ?" Mom asked.

"I'm with Emily." Riker said, I nodded "we're just friends Mom."

"Alright, do you kids want pizza for dinner ?"

"I'm down if you're down." Riker said smiling at me, I really wish I could sometimes wipe that smirk off of his face.

"Ask fussy pants, but if she says yeah then yeah."

"Have you touched more of your Dads alch-"

"Mom we're not doing anything! Please leave." I laughed, she laughed holding her hands up and walked away.

My Mom and Dad are very different, my Mom is cool and laid back, she doesn't mind me drinking or having sex as long as I'm safe and responsible, which is a very fair rule and one I do go by.

I sighed and laid down resting my head on Riker's shoulder, looking at his phone screen "why are you getting married ?" I whispered so my Mom doesn't hear.

"Because I love her and when you love someone you want to spend the rest of your life with them." Riker whispered locking his phone "you have a long life ahead of you then and with her it's about to get a whole lot longer." I laughed.

"Don't be mean to your sister." Riker whispered.

"Sorry Daddy." I said rolling my eyes.

"You're going to grow into a Daddy kink, not like the whole chains and whips but the name kink and the control of someone else." Riker said looking at me.

"The; Daddy fuck me I've been a bad girl, You make it hurt so good Daddy." I whispered next to his ear, without realizing my hand had begun moving down his stomach, he gasped and moved my hand "I didn't mean do it on me! But yeah that." He sat up and looked down sighing with relief as he laid back down "how is that a kink you like?"

"When a guy is in control it's hot but it's also hot when the girl is in control, I haven't got to the Daddy part yet but the control is hell yes! You get more pain if they're in control." I winked.

"Pain ? You enjoy getting pain out of something that's meant for pleasure ?"

I nodded "not the pain you're thinking of, it's a intense uncomfortable pain, it hurts but it feels good just as much, it's the type of pain where you don't want it to stop because the pleasure is just that intense it becomes pain, why do you think I have sex with someone before I start a relationship ?"

"Because you can't go to long with a dick inside of you otherwise you turn into a grump."

I laughed and looked back at my celling sighing "I don't want Emily to come with us." I whispered.

Riker sat up laughing "why not ? She's your sister-"

"She's also annoying, she isn't part of our friend group, I love her but-"

"Stealing my man?" Emily asked.

"Play nicely." Riker warned.

Emily laughed walking into my bedroom "not with you."

"Get the fuck out." I said pointing to the door.

"Ivy! Come here please I need a hand!" Mom shouted.

"If you do stuff make sure it's not in my room, please." I begged Riker, he nodded with a smile "don't worry."

"Can you close the door behind you please?" Emily asked, I rolled my eyes and kicked my door open even more.

Shaking my head I walked downstairs and sighed "Mom she's going to start fucking my bestfriend in my room!" I whispered.

"Language." Mom warned.

I rolled my eyes and sat down at the breakfast table, Riker was my bestfriend before she even came into the picture and the first time she did meet him? They ended up making out on my bed for three hours, at a party.

"Is this about the trip?"

"Huh?"

"The whole spending summer with them."

"I'm a fifth wheel Ma, Maya and Jay, Riker and Emily, Me. Two couples and one Singleton, this summer is supposed to be really cool and it wasn't meant for the four of us now she's tagging along. She doesn't like Riker and I being friends, totally cool with Maya and Riker but not me and him, his my bestfriend and that's all he ever will be-"

"You two do flirt a lot for just friends." Mom said.

We don't flirt!

For every 14 reads, I'll update ☺️