Gods Against Mortals, New Power Awakened

Beginne am Anfang

Goku: Gah! Cole! Hold off Zamasu! I'll take Black! *flies off with Black*

Cole turned his sights back on Zamasu, and saw he was getting up. He landed in front of him as Zamasu glared towards him.

Cole: Stop right there. You're still fighting me.

With Crystal

Crystal began to wake up, and her eyes fluttered open. She stared at the dark sky as she began to speak out loud.

Crystal: Wh-..Where am I?...

???: *in head*You're in Vale, try not to move...

Crystal: Wh-Who's there?

???: Sorry, I'm umm...well, I'm the voice in your head I guess.

Crystal: Ohh, well...what's your name?

Elise: I'm Elise. Say, Crystal, have you heard of the story of the four maidens?

Crystal: Big Brother would always tell me that story to help me sleep.

Elise: Well, I was the Summer Maiden.

Crystal: R-Really? Wow, but wait...why are you in my head?

Elise: Well, I guess you could say I'm no longer part of this world, but my power was passed onto you. Crystal, there's something going on, and I need your help. Can you get up for me sweetie?

Crystal: Y-Yeah.

She tried to get up, but yelped in pain. She looked down at her legs and saw they were scratched up. She winced when she tried to move them.

Elise: One sec sweetie.

An auburn aura irradiated around her, and her scratches and wounds all healed. She felt refreshed, and looked all over her body to see if there were any other wounds.

Crystal: How'd you do that?

Elise: It's your aura. It healed you.

Crystal: Wow.

Elise: Okay Crystal, your Big Brother needs you right now.

Crystal: Big Brother? *gasps* Where is he!?

She looked around everywhere, until she finally came upon a crater and found you lying in the ground, barely awake.

Crystal: BIG BROTHER!

She ran towards you, and dropped to her knees with tears in her eyes.

Y/N: H-Hey, you need to...run.

Crystal: No. *sobs* I-I-I w-w-won't leave y-y-you. *sniffle*

Y/N: Crystal, it's too dangerous...

Crystal: Wait. *sniffles and tries to talk to Elise* C-Can't you h-help me? *sobs* Help me h-h-help my Big Br-Brother. *sobs*

Elise: Place your hand on his arm, hurry.

Y/N: Who are you talking to?

She didn't answer you, and instead placed her hands on your arm.

Elise: Now, concentrate on trying to heal your brother.

Crystal: Okay.

Play Song At Top

She closed her eyes, and began to concentrate on healing you. She blocked out everything else in her mind, and you saw her aura irradiate around her and you. It began to get brighter and brighter, and you felt yourself being healed. Sparkles came off you as your wounds were disappearing. You were shocked, and looked back at Crystal as she continued her wok.