"Just meet me before you leave, alright?"

"She can't." Chanyeol interrupted.

Jimin looked at Chanyeol with cold eyes of annoyance. "Oh really, how come?"

"We... have a date."

Your classmates awed and the girls were making a fit. Jimin was taken aback from what he said, his expression went soft.

"A-a date?!"

He looked at you. You had your eyes wide open. Before you could open your mouth to speak the bell rang.

He went to his seat without looking back at you. Class started and he didn't look at you once.

When class ended Jimin looked at you while you arranged your things. Chanyeol noticed and put an arm around your shoulder.

"See you later in the front for our date."

"O-oh, so we really are?"

"Yeah."

Jimin left the room, mad.

On the other hand Chanyeol enjoyed seeing him upset.

After School

You were walking down the hallway, you see Jimin leaning against the lockers. You walk faster trying to not get noticed. But he did, he walked towards you.

"Come with me."

"No."

"We need to talk."

Jimin took you into a classroom.

"What are we doing in here?"

"To talk like I said before."

"To talk about what? We have nothing to talk about."

There was a knock on the door and six familiar figures walked behind Jimin.

"Hello, Y/N." Everyone greeted you.

"What is this?"

"We just want to talk about... before."

"I don't walk to talk about that."

"We want to apologize."

"I don't need any of your-

"Y/N, listen-" Jin tried calming you down.

"No, you listen! We got nothing to talk about. We made a deal remember? We wouldn't see or deal with each other after the project. As for the rest of you I don't even know why you're here."

"We are really sorry."

Taehyung spoke. "Y/N, I really did mean it when I said I was your friend, we all did. That's not a lie."

"Lies! Then why? Why did you do that to me, do you know how much hat hurt me? The first people that I trusted becoming my friends, also hurt me, a lot. Not to mention the embarrassment Jimin's girlfriend caused me."

"Ex girlfriend."

"We wanted to protect you."

"Protect me from what?"

"From Sana."

"What? Sana? Why?"

"When we get too close to a girl, she gets upset and jealous because she started dating Jimin." Namjoon explained. "When she figures out who that girl is, she embarrasses them and making them transfer schools. Especially when Jimin gets too close with another girl that's not her, in that case you."

"But Jimin and I aren't close or anything."

Jimin turned to look at you but didn't make eye contact. "She started thinking that I had feelings for you or something because we had spent time together working on the project. She got the wrong idea."

"Then she realized that the rest of us cared for you but we tried not to show it, trying to avoid this from happening to you."

"Then why didn't you tell me this before if you knew she would do it?"

"We didn't know she would come back so soon, she transferred a while back. She said she was going to be gone for a long time but we didn't expect her to come back this soon. Right after, she returned. Which surprised all of us, so we had to act fast."

"You should have told me. I would've understood. I would've not gotten hurt."

You get a message from Chanyeol.

New message from +Chanyeol

"Hey Y/N, where are you? We still have that date right?"

"I'll be right there, I had to catch up on some things"

New message from +Chanyeol

"Okay, I'll wait"

"Thank you."

"Y/N...." Taehyung stared at you with pleading eyes.

"Oh right, sorry... I had to reply to a message."

"Was it Chanyeol?"

"Yeah?"

"You're still going on that date?"

"Yes."

"What a waste of time." Jimin mumbled.

"What?"

"Y/N, do you forgive us?" Hoseok quickly changed the subject.

You think about it for a while, but you still don't know, they really hurt you, but they had a reason to.

"You don't need to give us an answer right away. Think about it please."

"What if Sana tries to do something again?"

"Don't worry about her. She won't come near you again, but, please think about it."

"Okay, I will."

Their faces lightened up.

"I should go..."

They nodded. While walking towards the door Jimin grabbed your hand.

"Jimin?"

"Y/N, I...."

•••