Chapter 4: Game Over

Y/N's POV:

"Y-You d-don't remember me...?" I point at myself sniffing up your tears. "Are you one of my fan girls? If so can you please get out?" Eunwoo says miserably. Tears flowing like a river down my face and I don't know why. "Aish! Why are you crying?" He faces away from me and falls to sleep.

"I'm sorry dear... you can go home now." Mrs Cha pats my back. "It's ok. I told my mom that I would stay here for the night. I want to be there, when he get better." I try to wipe all my tears with my sleeve. "I'll be going home then. Look after him sweet Y/N! You must be special if he jumped for you." Eunwoo's mom says exiting the hospital room. What am I gonna do? I should've been nicer to him. This is all my fault. I thought while peering into Eunwoo's sleeping face. Heh he looks so peaceful. I think while I brush the hair on his face to the side

Morning

Eunwoo's POV:
"Saturday... my day off and this girl is here... I feel like I should be teasing her or be following her around?

I punch one of her cheeks and her nose twitches like a bunny's. I smile. As I sit on my hospital bed another girl in the wheelchair comes in.

"Hey! Your name is Eunwoo right?" The girl in the wheelchair looks at me smiling.

A couple laughs later...

"Hahaha You really are the jokester!" I laugh like a mad man.

"Hey do you have a pen?" The girl says giving out her hand.

"Hehe yea! What are you gonna do you little rascal?" I smile while ruffling her hair. She turns a little red from what I did. "What's wrong?! Are you sick?! I'll call the nurse." I check her forehead. "N-No... just give me the pen." She looks down embarrassed.

I pass her a marker instead. "Eh that works too." She says shrugging her shoulders. She took it and rolled her chair to the sleeping lady I met yesterday. As she draws a mustache and a big mole on the woman, I cover my mouth to contain my laughter.

"By the way what's your name? We've been talking for a couple of hours and I still don't know it." I say whispering so that the sleeping woman doesn't wake up.

"It's jisu!" She talks in her normal voice and wakes up the sleeping person. "Heh? AHH WHO ARE YOU?" The girl wakes up realizing how close their faces were.

"I-I wasn't g-gonna do anything dirty u-unnie!" Jisu stutters embarrassed. "AHH!" The girl runs out of the room. "Hahaha! She was totally shocked!" I say holding my stomach from all of the laughing.

"Oppa! You're really mean! She just woke up! Haha but I guess it was pretty funny!" Jisu laughs with me slapping her knee. "I need to go to the restroom I'll be right back!" She wheelchairs away to her room. After she leave the nurse comes in with an ice cream. "I know you shouldn't Be eating sweets Mr Cha but the sweet lady insisted I give it to you." The nurse hands me a vanilla ice cream. "Hm this seems familiar... it's like this certain flavor of ice cream reminds me of somebody..."

I lick the ice cream thinking of the park somehow, but not thinking who must of gave it to me. "I'm back oppa!" Jisu hugs me for some reason and wipes the ice cream off of my mouth. "Heh thanks... by the way did you tell the nurse to bring me this ice cream?" I ask curiously. "Um yes! Do you like it oppa?" She says nervously. "Really?!" I say in surprise. I felt a rush of realization come back to me.

"Don't I follow you around everywhere? Were you the one who walked with me at the park and we bought vanilla ice cream together?! And don't we play Warriors of Magic together? Aren't you my wife in that game?" I ask her excitedly.

She hesitates for a bit as if trying to think of something. "Yes! I'm glad you finally remember me oppa!" She says hugging me. "Heh now the memories are coming back to me. You like me don't you? I mean I did jump in front of car just for you. I don't see a reason why you don't like all of this." I wink at her while her whole body becomes red.

Somehow her reaction is different from what I remember. I thought she was going to punch me in the shoulder like she usually does or roll her eyes.

2 weeks later
Y/N's POV:

I haven't visited Eunwoo at all because of work at school. I do feel guilty. After all he did jump in front of a car for me.

As I was about to head off to school I see a familiar figure in a car with a girl.

"E-Eunwoo?!" I yell out of shock.

My mom peeks over my shoulder to get a look. "Is Eunwoo your friend?!" My mom screams out of happiness. "Yea I was in the hospital with him last night.he kinda got ran over by a car because of me hehe." I say nervously.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY Y/N! BE GRATEFUL HIS PARENTS DIDNT MAKE US PAY YOU UNGRATEFUL GIRL!" She started flicking my forehead.

"Hehe sorry?" I say rubbing my forehead. "Wait who's that?" I ask my mom. I see a girl walk out of Eunwoo's car. "Hey I saw that girl at the hospital! She was drawing on my face." I tell my mom.

Tch does she have the same personality as him?

"Look their hugging Y/N! Is that his girlfriend perhaps?!" She looks at me in shock.

I look out the window with no expression and shrug my shoulders.

"Aw it's okay Y/N! This is your first love right? My first love also had a crush on someone else but now we're the bestest friends and I wouldn't change a thing! I love your father dearly Y/N!" She says to "calm" me down.

I twitch my eyebrow.

"Do I look like I'm in love with him?"

But if I don't have a crush on him, why do I feel so disappointed? I shake my head. It's probably because I'm trying to look at him in a different way because he saved my life. But I know this is not what liking someone is.

A/N:
Poor Y/N! Oml even though I made Jisu I actually hate her so much from taking Eunwoo away from Y/N Lolol.

Future A/N:
Everything's moving so fast! Even for me! What was I thinking when I wrote this a few months ago Lolol

Edited