C - DC - Beyond the Night (series)

So, one of my projects is a very complex alternate origin story for Terry McGinnis which I originally planned on starting with his time frame and doing flash backs, but then I moved to the alternate origin story rather than jumping to his finding out but then quickly found out that what I planned was far, far more complex than I expected. Here is the order of the series as so far written. Each story has Beyond the Night: in front of the title.

Beyond Justice - This contains ALL of the one-shots for the series, but also places Teen Titans as occurring before Young Justice among a whole lot of other things. Megan's story and entry to the team is going to change, but Raven is one of the founding members, although not introduced at the same time due to not yet having met her mentor.

Beyond the Team: This piece is an alternate telling of how the leader is selected which involves Roy and Kaldur coming at odds. Also introduces Raven's mentor to the team, but has Cyborg waking up from the comma he ended up in. (Parts of Beyond Justice to read - Chapters 1 to 15)

Beyond the Cave: This is the first piece I wrote for the series, which takes place during Dick's college years, and yet I found myself needing to start earlier, back when the team started. This is where Dick makes friends with Warren, but also meets Huntress (Helena Kyle).