Chapter 1

(You and Kagome exist in this! So you got some competition! This also contains spoilers soo, you are also a priestess but not a descendant of Kikyo. Hope you enjoy)

Y/n's POV

I stood beside kagome as we looked around fresh out the sacred well, I dropped my heavy backpack and I stretched "wow that was so freaking heavy" I say in a annoyed tone , kagome looked around some more then at me and said "kagome: Hm? Where's Inuyasha? He'd usually be here waiting for us, it's not like him" she looked down worriedly. I frowned slightly and I walked over to her, I rubbed her back "it's gonna be alright. I'm sure he's fine kagome" I said reassuringly. Kagome looked at me and smiled, I smiled back "come on let's find him" . I pick up my pack and so does she, we then start walking. As soon as I take a step I'm tackled backwards by shippo, I squeak and fall onto the grass "shippo: Y/N!!! KAGOME!! YOUR BACK!!" he smiles and laughs while hugging me. I sigh and smile hugging back, kagome then says "Kagome: have you seen Inuyasha?". Shippo looks at her and says "Shippo: yes, he should be right behind me", I stand up holding shippo and sure enough I see Inuyasha standing in front of kagome.

Inuyasha's POV

I looked at kagome then her pack "whatcha got in there kagome" I said scratching my cheek in confusion, She then says "Kagome: Why do you care?" In a angry tone and walks past me. I turn around and growl then yell "What's your problem!?!?", She continues walking like she didn't hear me and that angers me more. I cross my arms and look straight ahead seeing Y/N and shippo looking at me out the corner of my eye "what are you looking at!?!" I spat out angirly. Y/n looked at me with an angry expression on her face and said "Y/n: what are you yelling at me for? I didn't do anything to you!" She then walks off with shippo leaving me alone, I plop onto the grass.

Y/n's POV

I walk off leaving Inuyasha to his stupid temper tantrum, I groan angerly and walk into the woods. Shippo then says "shippo: he's such a baby, when will he learn that kagome doesn't like seeing him with kikyo". I go silent and think "I don't like seeing him with her either", I continue walking getting deeper than I should have. "What have I gotten us into?" I ask looking around and the unfamiliar surroundings, shippo gulped at I turned around but don't see a path that we walked on to get here. We were really lost and it was my fault, what have I done