c h a p t e r 31 | tell him elaina

C H A P T E R  31 | TELL HIM ELAINA

"You're not becoming leader." Quinn says beginning to pace around his room. "I'll lose my best friend."

"You still have me." Jaime adds in.

"I never said I was becoming leader." I mention.

"Well are you sure you want to go through with this plan anyway?" Quinn asked, he had a tone of uncertainty in the back of his throat.

"These guys know business." I said. "They'll give us and my family the protection we need if I go through with this."

"I don't know it's kinda sketchy especially meeting in a place like Mars Club."

"Stop being pussy's and lets go already." I rolled my eyes. Almost half and hour later we arrived to the largely filled club.

"What are pretty boys like you doing here?" The bouncer laughed crossing his arms over his chest. But before I could say some snarky remark a guy shows up asking for are names.

"It's Haze." I said.

The small man smiles. "Let them in Javier there friends of mine."

The bouncer lets us through and we follow behind this guy. "Richard will be with you shortly go on and take advantage of the bar and underage girls in this place if you'd like." He waves.

We sit down at the bar and I glance around he wasn't wrong about the underage girls wandering this place filthy drunk.

"Mmm." A girl says walking over to me. By the horrible stench of alcohol on her breath she was clearly drunk. "Can you drive me home?" She asks.

"Get lost blondie." Quinn answers for me. The blonde quickly turns around to slap Quinn across the face.

The parade of drunk girls didn't seem to end and I was getting impatient with this Richard guy.

Val, Holly and I finally finished getting ready while the boys kept complaining and telling us to hurry up

Val, Holly and I finally finished getting ready while the boys kept complaining and telling us to hurry up. They didn't understand the time and effort put into a single look.