"Oh, baby. I can't wait to be inside you," he said and slammed his penis inside my throbbing vagina. He stilled and kissed me on the lips. "I am going to fuck you hard," he said as he slammed deeper into me. Making me cry out.

The pain was so great. I was so close to coming as he picked up the pace. I met him thrust for thrust. He grabbed my hips slamming into me harder. Keeping me still.

"You. Will. Learn. To. Keep. Still." he growled between thrust. I was so close to the edge. I needed to come. I wanted him to take me there.

"Daddy please!!" I begged. "I want to come." he slammed into me again.

"Your body is mine to control. I will tell you when to come." he pulled out of me.

Sending my body overboard. He teased me again. Slamming into me and then pulling out just when I was about to find my release. Over and over he teased me like this until I was about to burst.

"Daddy please," I whispered. "I promise to listen." he kissed me on my neck softly.

"Good girl. You can come now." and with those words, he moved his hips. In and out.

"Daddy you feel so good." I moaned against his chest. I began sucking on his nipples causing him to throw his head back yelling my name. I loved how his body looks over me. So strong, so sexy. He was all mine.

I sucked harder. Tasting the sweat running down his chest.

"Come for me baby," he called to me. He moved faster, and faster. I could not take it anymore. I scratched my nails down his back. Leaving a trail of blood down his back.

"Ah fuck Nikki," he screamed as he was close.

And just like that, we both climaxed together. Shattering around each other like shards of glass. He collapsed on my chest, laying his head on my breast. I ran my fingers through his soaking wet hair.

"That was amazing daddy." I was so sated. Struggling to catch my breath.

"You are amazing baby." he nipped my nipple making me giggle.

"We need to shower and eat Dean. I am starving."

"Okay," he said. "But I am going to want to fuck you in the shower again," he said pushing his erection against my stomach.

"Dean are you serious. I can't go again right now." I whimpered. He laughed.

"Ok. I will try not to take advantage of you in the shower. But we better hurry because I can't make you any promises."

"You are hopeless," I said getting out of the bed.

He yanked me down on the bed, again. He spread my legs apart and put his face in between my thighs breathing in deeply. He looked back towards me.

"What can I say? I love the way you smell."

"Dean what the hell." I gasped.

"You like it." he laughed. He picked me up a carried me to the shower.

He cooked me breakfast. We had French toast, eggs, and bacon. He is a good cook. After that, he had to go. I kissed him goodbye. I hated to see him leave. I stood in the doorway as he drove off.

"You little slut!!" I heard Tracy laugh behind me. I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

"What?" I asked her trying to sound innocent.

"Don't what me. I was sitting here on the couch when you two came in last night. Remember? I heard your screams of pleasure!" she smirked

"YOU HEARD ME!" I asked in horror.