her ─ last chapter

"taehyung, come over here!"

jimin almost shouting from the living room. taehyung who's sleeping pull the comforter all over his head. "what is it.."

jimin rolls his eyes and go to their room. "are you serious, kim taehyung? look what just arrived to this house."

"my eyes are closed, can't see anything right now.."

"really, taehyung? really?"

taehyung chuckles, its just how adorable when jimin gets mad and all that. he'll make his face look all serious but he don't know that he look so cute with the pouty lips.

"okay, baby. what is it?" don't want jimin to get even madder and pissed off, taehyung gets up to look at jimin who's standing at the door frame.

"how muh exactly that you ordered from the home shopping channel? look at all those useless stuff in our living room!" jimin point out to the boxes who just arrived this morning. "we already have two smoothie machines, can you stop this time???"

"its not my fault okay?? they got a lot of these interesting stuff that i never knew existed! and i have such a weak mind─ they make me believe that i've been grilling pork belly wrong all these time and buy their electrical grill. and we don't even cook in this house?"

jimin sigh. sometimes he just don't understand this man. "look, stop watching that stupid channel. really, i'm telling you if you don't stop, you really gonna get it from me."

"aww.. get what?" taehyung grins.

"i'm gonna hurl this automatic juice mixer at your head, for real." jimin look at that guy seriously. "i'm aware that you have a lot of money but can you at least save them for something important?"

"something like what..?"

"areum and hani are getting married on the same day, next week. we didn't even buy any presents for them yet." jimin's complaints give taehyung some ideas.

"hey we already got plenty of them,"

"no, we're not. that's nonsenses," jimin know what's playing on taehyung's head. taehyung keep smiling, alluring jimin to agree with his plan.

"oh god, sometimes i really hate you kim taehyung."

───────────

"wow kim taehyung, you reaally outdid yourself this time." hani stares at the home appliances that just arrived in her apartment.

"anything for you." taehyung said.

"you see, something's telling me that you actually bought this like a total psycho who haven't heard about home shopping channel and literally just give me things that you don't need as some wedding gifts,"

"jimin told you that..?"

hani sigh. "yes, sucker. i'm surprised how he didn't kill you yet at this rate,"

"well that's why i'm giving you this juice mixer. he's gonna hurl this at my head," taehyung grabs the box and give it to hani. "i'm just helping you cutting down the cost in this economy. you should've acted like you're thankful at least,"

"too bad that i really suck at acting," hani shrugs. "anyway, send me to the boutique now. namjoon and the others are waiting for me,"

"where's your car?"

"workshop. now less talking, let's go let's go," hani grabs his shoulders and drag him out of the house. because of this guy who suddenly showed up, she's late to try out her wedding dress.