her ─ eight

namjoon roll up the sleeves up to his elbows and hit his face with water for a few times. its been almost five mimutes he stayed in the hospital bathroom ; staring at the mirror but not looking at his reflection.

his mind is somewhere else. no, actually its every where. he can't even sort out any of his thoughts right now─ don't even know where to start.

after calming himself down, he exhale a heavy sigh. wearing his round glasses back, he walk out of the bathroom and walk ahead to his office. to his surprise, there's already someone waiting inside.

"boy you're a wreck," she said, laughing at him. "here, dry up your face. can't believe you really walk around like that,"

he accept the towel from her and ask that lady to sit. "what are you doing here, again jina?" he sits on his chair. "or should i say professor han?"

jina laugh and roll her eyes. "come on, drop that formalities, namjoon. we're not even  strangers."

namjoon shakes his head. jina is here as a part of the hospital authorities to value his presentation today─ a qualification for him to get the 'professor' title.

its such a shocking sight─ jina with long, white doctor coat but here she  is. after graduating, without no one expecting, she deadass went to oxford and as a smart girl she is, despite her bitchy attitude she got the professor title all by her own hardwork. without her parent's name and power.

being in highschool, she got tired with people calling her princess who easily got what she wants. so jina decided to shut them up with her PHD in medic. and they really shut up.

today, she just wanted to pay an old friend a visit before the presentation starts. well frankly speaking, jina is still that bitch and she kind of want to brag to namjoon but she'll get to that later.

"don't be so nervous, please. you will do well," she said.

"easy for you to say, you're not the one to present later." namjoon sigh again. jina shake her head. "come on, namjoon. chill,"

"i got a director's son as my rival, how can you tell me to be chill?"

"well at least you don't have to look like you're dying. be nervous but not too much." jina look at him. she saw the ring wrapped around his finger.

"i see its going well with hani," jina said.

"not really.."

"not really?" she raised her brow. namjoon shrugs. "its supposed to be only three months, but its almost half a year and still no news from her,"

"she must be having a hella lot of fun right there," jina commented but then she notices namjoon's miserable face. "aw come on, she was so obsessed with you, the whole school know. she will come back. give a girl some space, please."

"things happened, people change. you know?"

"well.. she's one stubborn bitch and i don't think she'll easily change. but i don't know her really well i can't say much." jina said and gets up.

"where are you going?"

"i'm suffocated here. you're so overflowing with feelings and emotions, its boring and i feel kind of dumb." jina take out her phone and check the time. "gotta go. see you later, bye."

as jina left, namjoon roll his eyes. "yeah i guess people don't really change. especially you and your foul mouth."

namjoon check his project all over again and suddenly he saw the picture of hani on his desk. it was during their high school days─ and she still with her strawberry blonde hair.

"where the hell you've been?"
"i miss you,"

"where the hell you've been?""i miss you,"

"congratulations, namjoon!"

"come on, guys. its professor kim now,"

namjoon just accepting all the congratulatory and teasing. his fellow doctor friends can say whatever they want to. what he know now, finally its over and he can smile about it. he's been working for this for such a long time now.

"told you you'll make it," jina come and speak to him.

"yeah, thanks."

"but this time, i beat you." she smiling proudly. its not like she want to compete every single thing with him, but it just gives her such satisfaction to beat that genius lad.   namjoon roll his eyes. "yeah you won. take that,"

she chuckles and congratulate him once again before she's off to go back to work. now, its namjoon alone, heading back to his office. can't wait to share this good news to his parents.

but as he's going to his office, he saw someone waiting in front of that room. its a  girl─ with a long lilac blue hair, wearing a black jeans, with a white buttoned up shirts and ankle boots. surprisingly, she's carrying a guitar.

he don't recognize this one, as she's facing her back to him. he clears his throat and startled the girl. she quickly turn around and look at him. "namjoon!"

its her.

its hani.

+ last few days some people told me that my wattpad account is so hard to be found +

i wonder why.. if its hard then, how do you first found me or any of my books?

how wattpad works again btw i can't understand