her ─ one

few days ago ;

"dad, you can't just decide this without discussing with me first!" hani suddenly smash the door of mr seol's study room. shocking him who's checking the report.

"i can and i just did," mr seol said. "have a seat first, first lieutenant seol."

"will you take my name off the list if i sit?" hani asked, but mr seol shakes his head. "of course not, you're still going to cheorwon but let's have a talk. its been awhile since you talked to me,"

hani sigh. there's no use to convince this man. giving up, she pull the chair and sit. "what is it? do you want to talk about weather or something?"

"i'm old but i'm not that lame, child. let's talk about something more interesting." mr seol take off his glasses and put his laptop on sleep mode. "did everything goes well with the general's son? his name is daniel, right?"

"honestly i would rather to talk about weather than this,"

"so how does it goes?" mr seol ask again. he heard hani sigh. she been sighing for a few times today. if this hani from few years ago, she would changed the topic with any other way she could. she would talk about chairs, windows, how the vase is so pretty and all.

"its going nowhere, dad."

"why─"

"dad, i'm busy. i'll go first." hani gets up and get out of the study room. seeing that cold shoulders, mr seol shake his head.

she changed a lot, indeed. the second hani told him that she's going to military school, he know something is not right. its doesn't take him too long to know what happened to his daughter until namjoon never visit their house anymore.

he asked his wife, both hyejeong and hanseol but hani never said anything to them. after the break up, she's like a stone. emotionless. she even cut her hair and dyed it black.

even though she's doing so well serving to the country ; she've won awards and going to be promoted for the youngest female 'captain' position, mr seol really dont want hani to continue being this cold rock. she rarely talk to them if she's home. all she did is went to the gym, run few miles, eat, sleep, write  reports, and met taehyung sometimes.

that's the only person she'll talk with. kim taehyung. since her best friend areum moved to canada to live with her mom.

whatever it is playing in her mind, its breaking the parent's heart. its just too heart breaking to see hani like this.

mr seol look at the file in front of him. he wear his glasses back and read the names carefully. the list of medical team who are going with hani's team to cheorwon village for voluntary works.

1. go hyesung ─ gwanghungmun hospital
2. kim minji ─ seoul university hospital
3. kim namjoonseoul university hospital.

"i hope you're doing better without her, so that she can snap out of it. or, if you're just as wrecked as her, heal both of your hearts, kid. love is not cruel as it seems,"

 love is not cruel as it seems,"

present time ;

from the window where he's staying, he can see hani is watching over her team.

where all the smiles go? all i can see is a really  serious scary face─ i'm sure its not yours.

"are you looking at that lieutenant too?" suddenly, dr yoo jaehyun come to look at the same woman he's staring at since then.

"which lieutenant?" namjoon acts like he don't know anything.

"that smoking hot one," jaehyun smiles ear to ear watching her. "she seems scary, but i totally don't mind to wake up the girly girl in her, i'm up for that challenge."

"she's not an easy one,"

"that's even attractive," jaehyun clicked his tongue. "wish me luck, bro." jaehyun chuckled and walk away from there.

"that asshole.. he's not even her type,"

 he's not even her type,"

+ thank you for staying here till now +