yoongs areum

enjoy this update spree nerds!

part two.
─ few years later.

areum is sitting on her desk, staring at her ipad. and then she scoffed.

[ athlete─celebrity min suga or his real name, min yoongi rumored to be in a relationship with a rising actress jung hylee, here some evidences they're dating in... tap for more.]

"what did i told you, you idiot?" she shakes her head and put the ipad on her desk. right now, she got her own office. kang areum is no longer a part timer in several stores but she's now a woman with career as a designer.

she admit, its hurt that he didn't keep his promise when he's the only one guy she loves. since high school until now, its min yoongi.

but she's waayyy too used to be treated like that since she was a kid. he's not the only one. areum is used to not giving her trust, fully to anyone. well there's only one person she trusted. her best friend, seol hani.

its been awhile since they talked, because hani is super busy and she's far away in canada right now. but that's okay, they will catch up again when the timing is right.

later on, her phone rings. its yoongi. areum roll her eyes and mute it. "not a chance, cheater."

later that night, areum is resting in her apartment when her door rings

later that night, areum is resting in her apartment when her door rings. she's not in the mood to meet anyone so she just ignore that, acting like there's no one at home. until that person speak to the intercom thingy.

"kang areum, i know you're inside."

she widened her eyes when she saw yoongi's face on the screen. "what the hell you're doing here, dumbass?"

"in the hell of you're not answering any of my call or text. woman, i even sent you email??" he said. "get your cute ass here and open the door. i came all the way from LA for you, you know that?"

areum sigh. "i don't have the key... let me see, probably jung hylee have it. why don't you ask her?"

"kang areum, i swear.. its cold outside, how could you.."

she heard him sighing and she smirk. "stay there and freezes to death! i hate you!" she was about to leave the living room when she heard the door clicked.

"you didn't change the password this time," yoongi smirk. areum exhale a deep sigh. "min yoongi, get out or i'll call the police,"

"what do you mean the police? my clothes are here," yoongi casually sit on the couch. after awhile she left to canada, he managed to be selected in the national team. and with his excellent performance and amazing looks, yoongi become famous and rich so that he got to fly to meet areum anytime here. he even bought penthouse for areum back in korea, if she ever want to go back there.

"what are you doing here? why don't you go and date that actress?" despite being mad, areum still sit besides him on the couch.

"i don't even know her, seriously." yoongi sigh. "you don't even look at the pictures don't you? if you look at the pictures carefully you'll know that wasn't me,"

"why would i look..." areum mumbled. "if it wasn't you then who is it?"

"its some kids that they called ulzzang. they cosplayed me and that actress to cause a groundless rumor. my agent told them to apologize already,"

".....really?" areum raised her brow. she look at yoongi for a long time. "you really came all the way from LA for this?"

"yeah because someone didn't answer her phone and completely ignored me all day today," yoongi look at her and pinch her nose lightly. "you reaally got that mad, huh? finally i'm living long enough to see kang areum being jealous and immature,"

areum push his hand away from her face. "i still hate you,"

"i know." he said and got his arms opened widely, asking her to fall into his embrace. areum gladly hug him and rest her head on his chest. yoongi comfortably wrap his hands around her and close his eyes.

"i told you so many times that you're the only one." he said.

"yeah but remember jina? and some girl after  her?"

"come on, its in the past." he caress her hair. "you were the same. i can't even count how many time i saw you with that taehyung guy in a day."

"you know that he was in love with jimin and apparently still do now." areum snuggles more to his chest.

"yeah, whatever." yoongi open his eyes to look at areum. she's almost sleeping there, with her not so angelic face is somehow calming him down.

"areum,"

"hmm?"

"can i ask you something?"

"uhmmm no,"

"i'm gonna ask you, anyway." he said.

"called it."

"do you want to marry me?"

that question wake her up. areum pull back from the hug and look at him, unbelievably. "..are you serious?"

yoongi take out a small, black box and open it in front of her. there's a ring with a little pink diamond attached to it. its so gorgeous.

"min yoongi... i never thought.." she's lost at words.

"well not now or for this time being, of course. we can get married whenever you want. but is there any piece of you that ever thought of marrying me?"

she nods and hug him tightly. yoongi exhale a sigh of relief and hugs her even tighter. after awhile, they pull back and he put on the ring for her.

"its beautiful.." areum said, liking it. yoongi hold her hand and gently kiss it.

"i love you, kang areum."

"i love you too, min yoongi."

+ areum will meet hani and the rest soon! +

from the bottom of my heart, thank you for reading this fic, really. thank you for willing to be a part of my imagination and my dream. and thank you for always cheering me up. i love you guys 😭❤