Chapter 6

Alexander (Surprise 😁)

Liam Payne, Rita Ora- For You

Being a world class businessman leaves me with barely any time to have a personal life, much less have a serious relationship.  As a result of that, I have had a few one night stands in my life. Okay to be honest, I've had a lot of them.

I'm known as a playboy millionaire, jet-setting around the world and having beautiful women on my arm. That has been my life for years and I've never wanted to change any of that. Until her that is.

The one night that we spent together is now tattooed on my brain forever. I've never had such a reaction to someone before. For the first time in my life, I made love to a woman and didn't just have sex with her. She honestly wasn't used to one night stands because while making love with her she held me so tenderly that I knew there and then that she would be mine. Before her, I hadn't really considered myself settling down with someone yet but I know now that I want her in my life.

I don't believe in the rubbish that is called love at first sight but I do believe in love. My parents are living proof that it exists but it seems as though it's destined for only a select few because I haven't had that luck. The women who are interested in me are usually just interested in what I can buy for them, where I can take them, how much pleasure I can give them.

She was different, first of all it was clear that she had no idea who I was. It was obvious from the look in her eyes, it was clear that she was with me for me and when you're so used to people being with you for material gains, that is certainly refreshing.

Speaking of her eyes... She looked so innocent, the kind of innocence that is endearing and no she wasn't a virgin but she might as well have been from how she reacted with wonder to everything we did that night.

I look at the file that was compiled by Ashton a friend of mine who owns a security company.

Name: Lelo Dube.
Age: 23 years old.
Occupation: Pharmacist.
Relationship status: Single.
Siblings: None
Cellphone number: 070 565 4566
Address: Room 405, Raven Court Apartments. Woodstock.
Graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of the Western Cape two years ago, was headhunted by a number of companies before settling for A&R Pharmaceutical company. Father died two years ago due to Pancreatic cancer, mother still alive.

I pick up the two year old newspaper article he also attached, "UWC Student Graduates Summa Cum Laude Despite Challenges." I look at a picture of a young Lelo smiling next to her mother, I can see where she gets her beauty from.

Lelo. Such a simple yet intriguing young woman. It's been two weeks since we spent a night together and I woke up to find her gone without even leaving a note. Two weeks of craving her. Two weeks of wishing to hear her beautiful voice again. Two weeks of pinning for her like some love-struck teenager.

In my thirty four years of life, I've never had such a connection with anyone before and I thought she felt it as well. Sex between us was explosive, there was no surface on that hotel room that I didn't take her. I couldn't get enough of her and she matched my hunger for her perfectly.

I had hoped that we could get together again, while sober this time so we could see where we could take this. I was planning to ask her on a date the next morning, except I woke up alone.