Chapter 26: Filler!

Naruto's POV

After me and Hinata got together we didn't tell anyone because we thought it would be better to wait... so now I'm under so much pressure -.-;

"come on! what did you two do in there?!" Sakura urges "nothing!" I whined hiding my face. "HIna what happened?" Sakura asked leaning over the table "Nothing happened" she blushed "you blushing! what's going on" Sakura sulked.

(RING RING IM DA BELL)

"O-oh thats the bell! see you in algebra class!" Hinata waved throwing her lunch away. "Bye!" I exlaimed. "Naruto~ this is your free period right?" Sakura asked "uh yeah? why?" I asked "WELL IT'S MY FREE PERIOD TOO! COME WITH ME!" She screamed grabbing my arm and dragging me to the track.

"okay, walk and talk with me" she said "talk about what?" I asked rubbing my arm. "what is Hinata to you?" she inquired "well, She's my best friend. That hasn't changed" I lied "It's clear your feelings for her has" replied.

"h-huh?! what do you mean?" I asked attempting to sound oblivious "your really bad at acting Naruto" she sighed. "Sakura, I uh, need to go! I'll see you later!" I interupted running off the track and back into the school.

"that was close" I sighed in relief. "what was close?" Sasuke asked calmly "by the way that line sounded totally cliche" he claims.

"well jeez, not all of us can be original like you Sasuke" I teased "what?" he questioned "I dont know...That sentence didn't even make sense right now" I groaned "your confusing me so I'm just gonna leave" Sasuke stated walking away.

"K, nice talk" I said sarcastically. "Hey" Hinata smiled tapping my shoulder "O-oh! hey what are you doing here? I thought you were in class?" I said in surprise "yeah...My teacher got angry and left so~ so I'm here" she grined. "what got him so angry?" I asked "I'm not sure, I wasn't paying attention" She giggled.

"anyway, next class should be starting soon" she mumbled checking her phone "really? It hasn't been that long though" I said "what? it's been an hour" Hinata stated "what how?!" I exlaimed "Oh! I actually need to talk to you though" she said.

"sure about what?" I asked calming down "when will we tell people that we're dating? we should at least tell Sakura and Sasuke right?" she said holding my hand "yeah we probably should...but Sakura cant keep it a secret for long" I said pondering "why are we hiding it again?" she asked "that's a good question" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"well! since we have no reason to hide it! let's go find Sakura and Sasuke" Hinata beamed. "NO NEED YOUNG CHILDREN!" Sakura screamed coming out of a bush "W-What Sakura?! how did you even get in there?" Hinata called "that's not the point!" she shouted "I knew you guys were hiding something from me" she smirked hopping over to use.

"Sasuke get your butt out here" Sakura whisper yelled as Sasuke came out from around the corner. "Hey" Sasuke smirked putting his hand on Sakura's shoulder. "why did you spy on us?" I whined "because I wanted to know the truth!" Sakura laughed "yeah, even had to hide in a bush for it" Sasuke noted plucking a leaf out of Sakura's hair.

"Isnt that a bit, jurasic?" I stated taking a step back "eh, who cares! You two are finally dating! Its been forever and a half!" Sakura yelled jumping around the hall.

(RINGITY RING)

"WE'LL TALK LATER BAI!" Me and Hina yelled quickly fading in the crowd. "What? WE HAVE THE SAME CLASS."

(magical *cough* lazy *cough* time skip)

"Okay! Sir I need you to calm down!" Sakura yelled chasing me down the street. "Ma'am please!" Sasuke exlaimdd chasing Hinata.

"Quick Naruto! Into my house!" Hinata said pointing around the corner.  I nodded and ran across the street.

"LOOK BOTH WAYS YOU IMBECILES!" Sakura warned "SORRY MOM!" I yelled opening Hinata's door. "Hurry hurry hurry" I urged as Hinata made it to the door step.

I shut the door and locked it once Hina got inside. "I almost died" Hinata breathed "yeah" I sighed plopping onto the couch.

"What do you think your doing?!" Sakura screamed breaking the door down. "Sakura" Hinata whined watching her broken door fall to the ground. "Here" Sasuke said handing Hinata 80 dollars.

"Do I get money too?" I asked watching Sakura charge at me. She stood in front of me, glaring at me. "Whens the wedding?" She asked as her face melted into a teasing smile.

"Next week" Hinata stated casually "H-Huh?!!" I said flustered. "perfect! oh of course I'll be the maid of honor Hina!" Sakura cooed spinning around with a flower.

"Where did she even get a flower?" Sasuke questioned "dont question it" Hinata said sitting next to me.

"Anyway. We have to announce your relationship to the school" Sakura said  sitting across from us. "Huh? Why?" I asked "because! You guys are so cute" Sakura beamed taking pictures of us. How does she react that quickly?!

"They'll find out eventually" Hinata noted as Sakura picked up her phone "what are you doing?" I asked curiously "texting the author" she mumbled "Sakura! Stop breaking the fourth wall" Sasuke whisper yelled. "Right, right" she sighed putting her phone aside.

???

I shrugged it off and turned the TV on "YouTube anyone?" I asked "Oh~ let's watch singers! I heard a nes Youtuber called Murasaki recently got extremely popular" Hinata said.

"The fourth wall isnt going back up any time soon..." Sasuke groaned.

//////

Was this boring? Sorry. But new chapter! I hope u enjoyed ^^

BAI!!! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ