Chapter 17: Plane Ride (1)

Sirus black: Voldemort is after something... something he didn't have next time...

me: A nose!

 Naruto POV

I woke up sitting uncomfortably in an airport chair, I felt something warm move slightly on my shoulder. I turned my head to see Hinata sleeping soundly, my lips curved into a small smile as I looked a her.

"Hinata.." I said softly trying to wake her up, "hmm" she said getting up sleepily, "Morning" I said getting up out of the chair, "morning" she said rubbing her eyes and standing up. "our plane gets here in half an hour, its in E16 so its just the waiting area next to us" I said checking my phone, she nodded slowly and grabbed her suitcase.

"let's go get some food!" I exclaimed, "yeah!" she said winking (picture above)

'dang it Hinata why do you have to be so cute!'

                                                ***                                  ***                          ***

we walked into a small shop to get a muffin or something to eat. "Naruto~Kun!" she whisper yelled, I quickly brought my attention to where Hinata was standing, "What's wrong?" I said standing beside her, "Voltron merchandise!" she said staring at the shelves with sparkles in her eyes. "Oh, uh, that's Nice?" I said not aware of the anime.

(#Voltron!!!!)

after we bought two muffins and three Voltron merchandise, we made our way back to the waiting area for our plane. "and we board in two minutes" I said looking at the screen handing on the wall, "alright" she said nibbling on her muffin happily.

( 2 minutes later bcuz I'm lazy)

"Passengers may now board the plane" the voice on the intercom anouncced as people ran into the plane, lucky for us we were in first class.  "We better hurry!" Hinata said finishing her muffin, I nodded as we grabbed our bags and headed inside.

"We will be taking off shortly, please buckle up and keep your feet out of the isle, thank you" the flight attendant said while heading out of the first class area. "Naruto~Kun...I'm still scared of planes." Hinata said taking out her phone and headphones, "but don't you travel all the time" I said confused, she nodded in shame, "O-oh sorry! a lot of people are scared of planes its fine" I said reassuringly.

As the engine started running Hinata quickly put her headphone in and started to play some music. I was worried that she would get a bit too scared so I grabbed her hand. She looked at me s bit shocked and I just smiled, she smiled back and we took off. She squeezed my hand tight and turned her music up as she shut her eyes tight, I gave her hand a reassuring squeeze as we finally got steady in the air.

 She squeezed my hand tight and turned her music up as she shut her eyes tight, I gave her hand a reassuring squeeze as we finally got steady in the air

Hoi!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm having trouble with an online class and my dads birthday is coming up So I'm out of the house a lot. Anyway...
BAI!!(。・ω・。)