Chapter 23

Next Day.

Zabdiel's P.O.V

Richard looked at me and let out a sigh. "Are you alright?"

I nodded, my hand ran down through my hand. "I'm perfectly fine."

Erick let out a groan in frustration and kicked the wall as hard as he could and left a dent. "First of fucking all they take us as soon as they can."Erick yelled on the top of his voice throwing his hands in the air. "Then trap us in this damn ass of a room."

And he kicked the wall again.

"What did the wall do to you by any chance?"Joel asked as he rolled his eyes at Erick. "Leave the poor wall alone, it doesn't derseve your kicks."

Erick looked at him. "Maybe you derseve them don't you?"

"Don't you even fucking dare Erick!"Richard said as he looked at Erick. "Stop it!"

I looked at Erick and let out a sigh, then I looked down at my hands. I buried my face in my hands.

All on my mind was Amal, imagining how heartbroken she was and how bad it was going to be for.

I should of knew not pursue anything with her because this was going to happen one way or another.

The worse thing is I never got a chance to say goodbye properly or to tell her I actually I love her.

"What was the point taking our phones away?"Joel asked with a groan. "This is so fucking annoying."

Chris just looked at us. "I don't know why you guys are making a big deal out of this."

"What did you just say?"I asked as I looked at him thinking he actually didn't say that.

"There is no point of making a big deal of this all."Chris replied with a shrug. "It's just places with people which you can replace anyway."

"Pftt, no wonder you never have a long term girlfriend."I scoffed as I looked at him. "Thinking like that."

"Sorry I don't fall for that I'm in love clíche."Chris said with a shrug.

"But you was with Anouk?"Richard said as he raised his eyebrow. "Didn't she mean anything to you?"

Chris just looked at us then looked down not wanting to answer that question.

Chris never used to be like this somehow ever since we were there he didn't care about anything and was reckless now he's the same.

But the Chris we all knew and wanted was he going to come back to us?

Richard got up from his seat and looked at Chris. "Did you even actually like her?"

Me and Joel could sense this was going to get physical, I got up and looked at Richard I took a hold of his arm. "Just leave it."

Richard turned his head to me. "He didn't like her did he? He just did it out spite because he knew I really liked her."

"God knows Richard but what can we do now eh?"

Joel stood by Chris and looked at Richard. "It isn't a time or place for this right now."He said in a cool tone.

I looked at Richard. "Let's just sit down."

"I should of told her."Richard said with a sigh. "I need to phone her or text her right now."

"Well you can't because those tarodos have got our phones!"Erick yelled as he kicked the wall one more time.

"Let's just sit down."I repeated as I looked at Richard.

"Yeah we should."Richard said with a nod.

I let go of his arm and we both sat back down, Joel stayed by Chris just incase Richard wanted to attack.

The door opened to see Renato and Ryan stood there with a box containing our phones.

"Finally!"Erick said as he threw his hands in the air. "Keeping us trapped in here like animals!"

"Shush Erick."Ryan said as he looked at him.

"Don't you dare tell to me shush who the fuc-"

Renato cut him off. "One more thing out of you, you won't be getting your phone."

"Fine then."Erick said as he rolled his eyes and folded his arms against his chest.

Renato placed the box of our phones on the table and looked at us all.

"You have all been gave new phones."Renato said as he looked at us. "Your most needed contacts and things have been saved onto the phones as where others won't be saved on there." And he looked at me when that was said.

He saw the silly photos and videos me and Amal took then.

"Now, you will be on a plane to Mexico."Ryan said as he looked at us. "It'll be first day of promo and promo will end in Florida in a month time."

Me and Erick looked at each other knowing there is some sort of chance to see Amal again.

Renato looked at me. "But no one will be visiting that place where you just left."

Erick looked at Renato then walked to him. "Just fuck you."Then he pushed past him and walked out of the room.

I went after him and found him by a hotel room. He looked at me with tears brimming in his eyes.

"Zabdiel."He said as he looked at me. "I didn't mean to be rude at Renato but he pissed me off."

"Entiendo."

He looked at me. "It isn't fucking fair, I'm sick of being moved around."

"It's part of the job Erick."

"No it isn't, touring is after that we should be allowed to take residence wherever we like."Erick said with a sigh.

I looked at him. "You miss her don't you?"

"Of course I do! She's the only one who I actually consider as someone important after Yan and Mama."Erick explained as tears streamed down his face. "And she got me she really did, but now she isn't here anymore and Chris is being a dick more than normal."

I wiped his tears away with my thumbs and hugged him tight. "Don't worry Erick."

He pulled away from the hug. "When you say don't worry it makes me worry more."He said with a soft chuckle.

"That should be Chris not me."I said with a chuckle. "Let's go back eh?"

He nodded and we walked back into the room only to be told we were heading Mexico and not allowed to leave our hotel rooms when we get there.

What a fun life eh?