Chapter 4

Amal's P.O.V

"It's been more than thirty mintues!"Erick groaned in frustartion as his hand ran down his hair.

Chris's forehead pressed against the elevator wall. "I'm so goddamn thirsty right now."

"No, Joel don't do that."Zabdiel said as his back leaned against the wall trying to figure out how to get the commantry of the game back on. "We just need to retrace our steps of how we got it last time."

"But this is what we did last time!"Joel exclaimed as he threw his hands in the air. "I clicked this button repeatedly and it happened."

"Tantos, just leave it why don't you?"Richard said as he looked at them.

Joel looked at them. "W-well then how are we g-going to get notify if something else happens?"

"Fuck me!"Erick muttered under his breath ever so annoyed being cooped up in this elevator for two hours.

"F-Fuck, what if we can't get out of here?"Joel asked as he bit his lip looking at us all.

"Have we tried our phones?"I suggested as I pulled mine out of my bag.

I unlocked my phone only to see there wasn't any service, I let out a sigh and threw the phone on my lap. "We are screwed."

"Oh no."Joel said frantically then started to pace around the elevator. "We are going to be stuck here for a long time."

"Can you stop with the pacing?"Richard said as he let out a sigh. "You are giving me a headache."

"What if we can't get out?"Joel asked as he bit his lip stopping in his tracks.

Zabdiel looked at him. "We will be fine."He assured him with a smile on his face. "I'm sure someone will get us out."

"Yeah he's right."I added as I looked at Joel. "Just sit down and hang in tight."

Joel nodded and sat next to Zabdiel. Chris turned himself around and looked at me. "Do the elevators not work on a daily basis? Or is it just when we are around?"In a harsh tone.

"Stop being a douche."Zabdiel scolded him as he looked at him. "It isn't her fault and you are not the only one stuck in here are you?"

Chris looked down at the floor acting all interest in the pattern of the carpet.

"Please say we get out though."Richard said as he looked at the celling then a loud sound of a rumble appeared.

Erick's cheeks flushed to the colour red. We all looked at him. "Didn't you have breakfast?"Zabdiel asked as he looked at Erick.

"See, I knew this boy missed something."Richard said as he looked at Erick.

"We grabbed a hot dog on the way over."Joel said as he looked at Zabdiel. "We didn't miss breakfast and we had enough of the pale ass breakfast they serve at the guesthouse."

"Can't a guy's stomach rumble and no questions asked?"Erick said in annoyed tone looking at them all. "You guys make a massive deal out of everything."

"Would you blame us?"Chris asked as he looked at Erick with a worried look.

That look I hadn't seen a long time. The one he wouldn't show so often and only to the people he really cares about.

"Since when have you been your cheery self?"Chris said as he looked at Erick. "When was the last time you cracked your jokes eh?"

"I kind miss those jokes to be honest."Zabdiel confessed as he looked down at his fingers.