Chapter 22

Amal's P.O.V

Thursday.

I looked at my phone to see the photos that me and Zabdiel took yesterday in the park when we were bored out of minds and wanted to enjoy each other's company.

I smiled as I saw the video that Zabdiel took of me coming on.

"Amal, what are you watching?"Richard asked as he stood in front of me.

I quickly turned my phone off and put my phone into the first drawer of my desk.

"Oh my gosh Richard you gave me scare there."I said with a soft chuckle.

"Oh but didn't you know we were coming?"Richard asked as he raised his eyebrow.

"Mhm.."

"She didn't, she probably forgot."Chris said harshly as he looked at me.

"I actually didn't."I said as I picked up the file in front of me. "I'm just really tired."

"Watching too much Matt Bomer were we?"Joel asked as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"There is no such thing as watching too much Matt Bomer."

"To be honest, I have to agree with you on that one."Erick said with a nod.

Zabdiel smiled at me. "He's actually an okay actor."

"Amal!"Mr Jackman yelled my name from his office.

"That's my calling, I'll be back in a sec."

I got up from my chair and walked into his office to see him sat at his desk and another guy sat on the couch with a glass of water in his hand.

"Yes sir?"

He looked at me. "Send the boys in please."With a different set of tone then normal.

I nodded and walked out of the office. I looked at the guys. "You guys haven't done anything dodgy have you?"

"No why?"Zabdiel replied with a shrug.

"Nothing, just follow me."

I walked back into Mr Jackman's office with them following me in. They looked at the other guy.

"Why is Renato here for?"Erick whispered under his breath as he took a seat.

"Looks like we are gunna find out."Joel whispered as he sat down on the couch.

"Is that all sir?"I asked with a smile on my face as I looked at Mr Jackman.

"Close the door Amal and you are welcome to stay in here too."Mr Jackman replied with a nod.

I nodded and closed the door, I stood by the stood my back leaned against the door.

Zabdiel looked at me then looked at Mr Jackman.

"You are wondering why me and Renato have asked you to come here."Mr Jackman said in a cool tone. "As your recording for your album is finished, you'll be leaving."