Chapter 37

Same day.

Amal's P.O.V

I put my phone in my bag and let out a sigh as I looked down at the surface.

I never was the clingy type, the person who always needed that person around them 24/7 and needed them for every little thing and getting upset every little thing that happens but here I was being that person and it isn't bad to be like that but I never was like that.

I just looked back up to see Anouk stood there, dressed and she looked at me. "Ready?"

"Royce isn't here yet."I said with a sigh. "I don't want to leave without him."

She let out a sigh. "Amal, he might be a little late."

"It's Royce."I said as I looked at her. "He's gunna come, he's gunna walk through that door less then a mintue watch."

"Are you smelling powers good as your telepathic powers?"Anouk said as she threw her hands in the air doing weird hand moves.

The door opened to see Royce stood there, he looked at us both. "Come on, let's go we got traffic to beat."

"Oh my gosh."Anouk said with a gasp then she looked at me. "Now say, that you want Matt Bomer to walk through that door and come to take me to bed."

I let out a soft chuckle and looked at Royce. "Let's go."

"What is she on about though?"Royce asked as we walked out of the apartment.

"¿Qué tiene de bueno?" I replied as I looked at Anouk locking the door. "Ella siempre loco de todos modos."

Royce let out a laugh and looked at me. "Verdad."

Anouk turned around from the door and looked at us both. "Just because I don't speak Spanish, doesn't mean I don't understand."

"So then what did I just say?"I asked as I put my hands on my hip.

"Erm.."Anouk replied trying to figure it out.

She let out a sigh and rolled her eyes. "Don't worry, one day i'll understand whatever you two say."

"Mhm.. We'll see."

-

"I'm so sorry love that I couldn't be there."Zabdiel said as he looked at me.

I looked at him, my finger stroked his cheek. "It's fine, don't worry about it."

His lips touched mine and we kissed.

"Get a fucking room please!"Erick yelled on the top of his lungs as he walked past us.

I pulled away from the kiss and let out a soft chuckle. "What's wrong with him?"

"Renato's assistant, he's a bit of a dog to them."Zabdiel replied as he looked at me.

"But let me guess? He isn't a dog towards you is he?"

Zabdiel looked down at the floor and nodded. "Yeah.."

"Why doesn't he like them though?"I asked as I bit my lip. "They are so nice and amazing, someone who doesn't like them are stupid."