True Gods Descend, Judgement Day Has Come

Start from the beginning

You saw she was tearing up, and approached her slowly.

Y/N: You're not the only one who's gone through a hard time. I've been down a dark road as well.

Lightning: *sniffle* What are you talking about?

Y/N: Back when I lived in Atlas, I was bullied, beaten, discriminated and more. One day, I lost it, and my semblance let loose. I killed everyone who hurt me, and even more who was in my path of destruction. I lost my father there as well. My hatred had consumed me, but if it weren't for my mother and father before he died, I would've walked down a road of solitude and vengeance. You can't let things like this ruin your life. Yes, there may be so many people in this world that wish you didn't exist, but eventually you'll find someone who's glad you were born, and want to be with you for the rest of your life. You can't let your hatred for what happened consume you. There's always another chance to get that happy ending you long desire for.

You reached your hand out to her, and she stared at it.

Y/N: All you have to do....is take the first step.

She teared up, and instead of bashing you in, she leaped onto you and hugged you while crying into your chest. You stroked her hair as you reverted back to normal.

Y/N: Shhh....Shhhh.....it's okay. It's okay...

Lightning: *sobs* I *sobs* was a fool. *sobs* I let myself get stuck in a cycle of endless suffering. I can never repent for my sins.

Y/N: Yes, you can. Come with me.

She looked up at you as you had a smile.

Y/N: You said you didn't have a pack to be a part of, why not join mine? I'm sure the others will be open to you.

She teared up again, and leaned into your chest, lightly sobbing. Goku floated over to you as he was back in his normal state and placed a hand on your shoulder.

Goku: You did good.

Y/N: Thanks.

???: Y/N!

You turned to Tanya flying towards you, Cole was with her as well, with everyone else following in a bullhead. She stopped next to you as you let go of Lightning, and hugged you.

Tanya: Are you okay?

Y/N: I'm fine. Where are Pan and Yang?

Tanya: They're with those reporters.

You turned your head and saw them in the news bullhead. They yelped and hid behind the camera man.

Y/N: I told them to go back home.

Tanya: You know those two. *giggles*

Y/N: *sighs and brings Tanya close* Yeah, I know.

Tanya noticed Lightning, and she hid behind you.

Tanya: *whispers* So ummm, what's with her?

Y/N: Right, well this is Lightning Bolt. Goddes of Chaos, and Summer Maiden.

Lightning: H-Here.

You turned to her, and she suddenly formed a ball of energy in her hands.

Lightning: I...don't deserve this power...you should give it to someone you trust...

Y/N: I'll do that, thank you.

She had the ball of energy float into you, and it surrounded your original aura. Lightning turned towards the bullhead and once she laid eyes on Qrow, she blushed and turned away when he stared at her before winking.