06 || Hope Meets Kol

Start from the beginning

Truth I didn't want to go out today since it was Sunday and I had homework and didn't feel like going out.

"I was about to-" my fathers yelling stopped me from speaking.

"SHUT UP AND BRING ME ANOTHER BEER!" he threw the bottle to the floor shattering it. I winced at the sound it was loud really loud for my ears. I looked back at Elijah to see him looking at me with a weird expression.

"Thinking about it. Sure, I'll go" i grabbed my house keys and closed the door pulling him away from the house and to his car.

"So where are we going again?" I ask a little nervous.

"To the Max's?"

After ten minutes of silent ride he decided to break it. "Should I ask about-"

"Don't. Just ignore it. That's what I do sometimes" I knew where he was going and it would lead to more questions. But right now I didn't want to talk about it. I started to trust the man, but when these events happen I don't like to immedietly speak of them. It also very embarassing for me.

"I won't then"

When we finally arrived at Max's Elijah started to find a parking. It seemed to be a little packed today. When he found one his phone ranged. "Hope why donit you go in and get us some seats. I have to get this call" he tells me and I nod.

"Sure" hopping of the car smiled at the place and headed inside. This was my favorite place to eat. It was also pretty local and the food was delicious.

I was right when i said the place was packed todya. But luckily my booth at the corner was free and I speed up my walk just in case before anyone gets it.

I got my phone from my back pocket and unlocked it. I beam at my wallpaper which was of Connor and me in the beach.

Connor: "Hey love, how you doing?"

I smiled and answered.

Hope: "Good. Hanging out at the Max's with a...friend"

I answered already knowing what will he respond.

Connor: "Love, what friend is this? Because if I do recall you don't have much of friends"

I rolled my eyes wishing he was right here for me to glare at him.

Hope: "Are you insinuating I don't have friends?"

Connor: "You know I'm right. But I'm also asking for your saftey"

Rolling my eyes I had to agree. I didn't have friends. And even if we are not in the same place he is still overprotective of me.

Hope: "Don't worry it's Elijah. I talked to you about him last time remember?"

I bit my bottom lip nervous at what he would answer. Probably scold me.

Connor: "WHAT?! Hope I'm coming to get you. You don't know this man at all"

Hope: Yes, Connor I know but I feel like i can trust him and he seems pretty defensless. So stop being dramtic-"

I was in mid sentence when I hear someone clear their throat making me look up and see a young man standing there with a smirk.

Hope: "Sorry gotta go bye, love you"

She quickly sent the message not being able to finish what she wanted to say.

-3rd person's P.O.V-

5 minutes before Kol Mikaelson was sitting on the bar stool seat drinking some Bourbon. After he had finished getting his stuff ready at Elijah's apartment he decided to go and feed of someone. When he was done eating he went to have a drink.

When he saw at the far corner a blonde girl sitting down smiling at her phone. He tried to look a bit closer and saw she matched the description Elijah said. Getting an idea of who she is. He decided to ignore his siblings words and started to walk over to what his guess is his niece.

Clearing his throat he called her attention. Hope stopped mid sentence and looked up to see him standing there with a smirk. "Hello darling" he had a devious smirk.

"Uh...hi" said Hope nervously looking up at the man.

"Oh! Where are my manners? My names Kol, Kol Mikaelson" at the mention of the last name she put her phone away.

'Could this be a coincidence or is it that Elijah has a brother?' Hope thought curiously.

Hope did not notice that this whole time he was extending his hand for her to shake.

Quickly shook it and she said her name. "Hope, Hope Stewart"

When her hand touched his she got that same feeling she had when she touched Elijah. Hope retracted her hand. Just as he was about to say something he heard his name being called from behind him.

"Kol" said his older brother Elijah with a raised eyebrow.

Turning around Kol smirked knowingly what was about to happen. "Hello, Elijah?" he asked inoccently like he has done nothing wrong.

Elijah was going to say something but was cut of by Hope. "Wait. So you guys are brothers?" asked Hope looking at the scene in front of her. Somehow she grew more curiously about Elijah and now Kol that she had just met.

The Noble Original sighed knowing he had no other way, but to explain Hope this encounter.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Poor Hope, she's got it hard with her father and Elijah can see that. He really wants to help her. Kol does what he wants all the time doeadn't he? What will his siblings say when they know he presented himself to Hope. Even before her own parents did!

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Remember to stay safe<3

Follow me on Instagram: whorv06.wp

Comment what you think!