7.- Unpleasent Visit

Start from the beginning

"It seems that you know very well on how to take care of yourself." I mentioned with a grin but it didn't last long as I felt that the aura around Tsuki suddenly went dark and gloomy.

I notice how Tsuki stayed still for a moment but soon continued treating herself as she simply said in a very low tone.

"Yeah..."

With that she stayed quite, not making any sound or noise after.

I stared at her for a while, confused as if I'd said something wrong... Or maybe, I did.

*****

Tsuki and I finished eating and now I sat calmly and quietly outside of the back yard at the wooden path, while starring up at the stars and moon of the night sky. The cold breeze comes and goes as the wind blows my hair to the side, relaxation in my body.

She had released her weapon but not have she let me DRI k her blood... I wonder how it taste like?

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by an extra weight that appeared over my head and shoulder, before footsteps were heard by started to fade away.

I rises my hand to check what was over me and saw a white cozy cover, that warmth took place and the coldness disappear. I look over my shoulders and saw how Tsuki figure was fading little by little.

"Did she brought this?" I asked to no one precisely. "How kind." I added as my signature smile appeared across my face, before turning back to the night sky.

Very interesting...

Tsuki POV

As I continued washing the dishes that I used to make the dinner for Hyden and me, I heard my phone goes off as a message had entered.

As I finished washing the last plate and lay it with the rest to dry, I grabbed a dry towel that I had over the counter and dried my hands with it, lay it back down and made my way to where I think I'd left my phone.

Next to the television.

I made my way there, picked my dark reddish phone, as a jiggling sound was heard by the small phone chain I have, hanging.

Its a similar cross figure that Hyden has over his neck.

Suddenly, my eyes sadden by the sight of the chain, as a memory unfortunately appeared in my head.

No wonder, your mother died! Your a useless piece of shit that was a mistake to be born! Why don't you just die already!!

The sound of glass crashing straight to skin, cause a tear to escape from my eyes.

"To be little, you are quite cute." The memory of his maniac laughs rings through my ears, as his smile appears.