1.- The Unknown Figure

Its been a week now since I fought with big brother and his eve. I allowed the others to continue their lives and they can do what ever they desire to do, freely, but they do visit me when evere they can.

I wonder what the others are doing right now?

I thought as I walk down the busy sidewalk of town, which right now is raining but unfortiontly I didn't brought my umbrella since Berukia lost it while he 'played' sword fight with my outher subclasses.

I chuckled at the memory when Shamrock started lectureing Berukia by not opening umbrellas inside doors, in that I imagine the trouble that Berukia might be doing while I'm out. Its dark out which means that its night time, I'm not in a mood in sleeping early so I thought that maybe I could take a little walk on the meantime.

As I was in deep thought, I allowed the cold drops of rain make contact with my hair and skin, getting them all soak, but suddenly for some reason my whole sight went blurr and my whole body suddenly went all heavy.

W-what? What's wrong with my body, why did it become all heavy of the sudden? A-And my version... its getting all burry...

Then my legs got all weak and I stummbled to a side and end up tripping down to the hard, cold ground in a dark ally that i was about to past, then a warm feeling became raising up in my face to my forehead, which worsen my version cause I then began to see black smuge covering little by little my version, then I got trouble with breathing which it cause my troat to get all dry.

I then weakly closed my eyes and...

POOF

Before I reopened them and looked around me and notice that my surrounding suddenly went bigger, I then looked down at myself and saw that I turned to my fox form.

Wha-what's happening to me?

As if gravity wasn't in my side, my whole body suddenly collaps (did I spelled it right?) to the ground. My eyelids then began to get heavy, my breathing is getting trouble, the warm feeling then became hot and sweat then became to crawl down my forehead, but just as I thought this couldn't get any worst, a sudden figure stopped infront of me, it looked down at me for a while then around before my eyelids then closed.

Just as I thought that I was about to get any worst, I suddenly felt a warm, fuzzy cloth being wrapped around my small fox form, before I then caught a sweet scent of cake and cookies being very closed to, then I felt how my small body began to be lifted up before I heard what seems to be footsteps running, how the cold wind dashes past my ears and a heavy breathing, as if someone is running with all their might.

"Hang in there, little guy!"

I heard a soft voice say down to me as everything around me began to fade away and finally went silence.

Time Skip***

I could hear pure silence, but not those type of scary and creepy silence but a calm and nice type.

I could feel a warm wet towel laying over my forehead as it helps to lower the hot sense that I felt before. As I tried to slowly open my eyelids, I immitlaty shut it by the bright light that blinded my sight, but I reopen them again.

Where am I?

I turned my head and notice that I was laying in what seems to be a tradicional bed, I then turned to look better my surrounding and saw that I'm in a tradicinal japonese room with the doors closed but I could tell that itsa bit open by how the cold fresh outdoor air gets its way inside. (Pic Below)

I then got up but when I did that the wet towel fell off from my forehead and dropped down to my lap

Suddenly I heard soft footsteps coming close to where I am, before the rooms door got side open and a young girl appeared in the door way with a bowl of water in hand.

I looked closely at the young girl and her appearance.

She has red long hair, tied in a back low ponytail with a red ribbon. She wore a white button shirt which in fully unbuttoned and a red top could be seen, a creamy folded skirt, black long leggings, barefoot I might add too, but I couldn't look away by her eyes, cold dull magenta violet eyes, seeing me right behind her red glasses

"The hell?" I heard her mummbled out and the exactly same tone of voice I heard before I blacked out, but then I notice the posicition I'm in and my eyes widen of surprise.

This can't be happening to me.