2.- Tsuki Furuta

As I see how a group of girls are surrounding a boy who sat in his seat trying to talk to his friends.

The boy is 16 year old, who has brown messy, neck length hair, orange/yellow eyes. He wore white button shirt, a baggy brown v-neck sweater, a red ribbon with two black strips tied in a tie, an orange jacket with the sleeves folded to his elbows, creamy pants which also are also folded up.

Shirota Mahiru.

A classmate of mine, who seems to have a new cat for a month maybe, I don't know since I was gone for a month for some medical problems that I have.

My name is Furuta Tsuki, Tsuki means moon in other words, I'm an ordinary school girl who parents never knew and siblings who had never met, since they all decided to move away to who knows where, leaving me alone in a neighbor's care. 

When I turned 13 years, I decided to get myself an apartment and a half time work. I consider myself a loner, since I hate being someone's problem, having someone taking care of me and make me feel a week and useless person.

To make things much more simple, I do things by my own without any help from others.

As the girls wore the school uniform how its correctly use, I wore it in my comfortable way; I wore the white button shirt with the first three unbuttons, which a red top is seen that I'm wearing underneath, a creamy folded skirt, black long leggings, I even use the school tie around my head as a headband and tied it into a small knot.

I watch how the girls then began to give their lunch to Shirota's cat, a navy blue strange cat, who wears a red ribbon with a small bell around its neck as a collar.

Its the last hour but the sensai didn't came since he call out sick today but did write down to us a project in the boad. I don't get it since I was out for a month, this is a total pain.

Maybe I should ask Mahiru his notes since he never misses out nothing about school.

I pushed my seat back, stood up, packed my notebooks and pens in my schoolbag and made my way.

"Shirota-san?" I called out.

The brown hair boy turned his head to my direction before his eyes widen when he saw me and stood up while smiling down to me, since he's like 11 cm taller then me.

Damn, how I hate my shortness.

"Tsuki, I didn't knew that you came to school!" He mantioned before he grabbed my arm and trapped me in a welcoming hug. "I missed you!" He blurred out causing me to blushed and I could sence that he flitched on what he just said, before he then pulled away from the hug while looking away, but I could see a dark red dust in his cheeks. "I-I mean, we missed you, hehe!" He corrected himself.

I blinked twice before a smile crawled on my face, before I chuckled at his cuteness. "I missed you too, Mahiru-san!" I replayed back.

"Oi, what about us?!" I heard a disappointed tone before I turned to see behind of Shirota and see his three best friends.

Ryusei, a blonde neck length boy who wears a red headband which avoids his hair to get in his face, he has dirty yellow/green eyes. He wears his white button shirt, unbuttoned which you could fully see his black shirt underneath, the same orange jacket as Shirota and pants.

Koyuki, a light brown long neck length hair, longer then Shirota, yellow lighten up eyes. He wore the white button shirt underneath of a light creamy v-neck sweater with white and blue strips on the collar, the same red ribbon tie as Shirota and the same pants too.

And finally, Sakuya, a green long hair boy who has red eyes. He wore a black and white shirt instead of the white button shirt, the orange jacket and the same pants, he also has a silver and pink headphone around his neck.