4.1 - Falling apart

Luke's P.O.V

It feels like a hundred years.

A hundred!

I sat down next to  the back door of the mansion and leaned my back against the building. I had been wandering circles around the place, trying to find a way in that wasn't guarded, but I couldn't found one. Guards were waching every window, the large doors were locked and it was hopeless. Normally I would be able to handle a few guards, but not by myself.

I pull my legs closer to my chest and look up at the dark sky. I have to do something. Anything. Everything I have ever loved was trapped inside that hell hole and here I was, free. The last person who deserved freedom was myself. I sighed and closed my eyes.

That's when I heard it.

A door opening. 

I opened my eyes and looked to my right where the sounds were coming from. I stood up and quietly ran towards one of many trees. I pressed my back against it and glanced at the door. Someone was coming out from it. 1 person... 2 persons... 3... 4...

Wait.

There was at least 20 or 30 men running out of the mansion. They all had guns with them. Fuck, they are coming for me! I bend down and held my breath while I listened to their footsteps coming closer and closer to me. My fingers brushed against my pocket where the chip was. Maybe I could run?

I let out my breath when I heard the footsteps disappear. Wait what? They hardly even looked for me. I stood up from the tree and walked out from my hiding spot. I watched the group of gaurds run down the small road that led to the main road. Where were they going? 

Suddenly a low buzzing sound was heard. I glanced up towards the building just tofind the cameras slowly tipping down in off-mode. What was going on? The system was shutting down and crowds of guards are evacuating the building. 

I have to get inside.

I ran over to the door that had opened only a few seconds ago. I pressed my back against the cold wall and waited. If I was fast enough I could run through the doors after the next group of staff evacuated. If that was about to happen... 

Emmy's P.O.V

For the first time since I had gotten here, I was able to fall asleep. It wasn't the best, but it made some time pass, so it did me good either way. I yawned and stretched my arms as far apart as I could until the cuffs held me back. With a low growl of annoyance I pulled back and sat up against the wall.

Jenn was lying side ways on the floor, probably asleep as well. 

I didn't know how long I slept for or what time it was, but neither Michael or Calum was back yet. I didn't know if I shoudle be worried or not, moreover WHO I should be worried for. Ashton? Luke? Myself?

I was just about to close my eyes when a loud sound filled the room I was in. I flinched and immediately pressed my palms against my ears to block most of it out. Jenn awoke in once and mimicked my action with a questioned expression on her face.

Suddenly the bulletproof wall sunk and disappeared into the ground, leaving an opening. The noise stopped and I glanced at Jenn. We didn't say anything, we were both confused to why the doors would open up for us. I was about to stand up when a man appeared.

"Ladies."

"Gibson."

"I hope you've had a lovely 72 hours in this secured room." I snorted and stood up. I took a few steps towards him, but was pulled back by the heavy chains that I had forgotten about. I got yanked back and fell to the ground again. Brad chuckled to himself and approached me.