0.4 - Great escape

I stood leaning against the counter in the kitchen, completely dumbfounded. I felt the blood in my vains speed up as I glanced down on michaels gun and the bullet on the floor.

He only had one bullet left. I wanted to puke. All this time he had been in the mafia and no one knew. And what the hell meant Luke by saying that I'm a victim now? Am i going to die? Will Luke kill me? Or Michael?

Terrified I grabbed the gun on the counter and placed it inside the hem of my pants and pulled my ugly grey shirt over my pants to cover it. I had to get out of here.

I left the bowl with cereal on the table before sneaking around the corner. I looked around me to make sure I was alone.

Michael would probably kill me if he founds out that I left, and Luke... He would literally aim his gun to me. Obviously he doesn't like me, and I didn't like him very much either to be honest.

I could hear voices coming my way from down the hall, so I quickly ran towards the front door that was right in front of the kitchen.

Without grabbing a jacket or even shoes I pulled the door knob around and pushed the door, but it didn't budge. It was locked.

"Well, well, well." I heard from behind and found Luke standing a few feet away from me with his gun in his hands. "What do we have here? Trying to escape?" He smirked and raised his weapon towards me.

I pressed my back further up against the door and glared at Luke. How dare he threaten me? Suddenly my eyes caught a door to my left. It was a black door, almost invisible because of the dark painted walls.

I took off and sprinted towards it, ripped the door open and ran down the dark hallway.

"EMMY!" Luke yelled from behind me. I could hardly see where I was going, but I couldn't stop. Maybe it was another way out.

Not many seconds later I heard long steps behind me and realised that luke was catching up on me.

"Stop, bitch!" He roared and I could fee his breath on my neck which made my hair stand up. Suddenly he grabbed me around my waist and lifted me up from the ground.

"Let me go!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"No, what the hell do you think?" He growled and swung me over his shoulder in one move. I began kicking and banging my fists into his back, but he still didn't budge.

He just turned around and with long steps walked towards the main house again.

"Clifford!" He yelled once we were closer to the door again. Luke walked throught the door, slammed it shut with his foot and then dropped me so I landed on the floor with a loud groan.

Soon Michael's confused face came around the corner and first looked down on me and then at a boiling Luke who clenched his fists and jaw.

"Pick up your trash." Luke spitted and gave me a kick which made me roll over to my somach in pain.

"I'm not trash!" I whined and glanced up on Luke who glared at me.

"What do you want me to do?" Michael asked without making an expression. Luke looked down on me, smirking, before looking back at Michael.

"I want you to lock her up in my room." He said with a cold voice and walked away from me and Michael. What locked up? In Luke's room?

"Come on." Michael said and bend down to help me up.

"Michael, you're not going to lock me up, are you?" I asked and glared at him once i was on my legs again. carefully I felt down my waist and gently touched the gun I had hidden.