2.3 - Go ahead, betray me

I pressed the side of my head closer against the door.

No, wasn't hearing enough.

I moved down a bit and closed my eyes to concentrate better. Urgh, something.

I let out a sigh and connected my ear to the wooden door for the third time.

"Bye Ashton."

"Kiss Em goodbye from me."

"Do that and I'll kill you." I heard Luke's dark voice echo through the house. I rolled my eyes and pulled away from the locked door.

"It's just an expression!"

"Shut up, Jefer."

Today was the day, or maybe I should say night. The clock was about 9 pm and the guys were about to leave with Jenn.

I stood up from my sitting position and waltzed back to the bed where I laid down on my bad with both my hands resting on my stomach.

What now?

*knock knock*

"Em, you're in there?" Ashton's voice asked through the door as he played with the keys in his hands. I rolled my eyes.

"Where else could I possibly be?"

He let out a chuckle and unlocked the door before opening it fully. His broad frame entered Luke's room and walked over to me.

"They just left." He sat down next to me.

"I know. I have ears."

He let out another cold laughter and ran his long fingers through his hair.

"And Jenn told me to kiss you goodbye, but Luke said he'd kill me if I did, so I won't. Don't take it personal."

I nodded my head slowly and glanced back up at the ceiling. Ashton cleared his throat and shifted awkwardly at his spot.

My eyed went from the ceiling to him and back to the ceiling again. The tension quickly developed from 0-100 in a split second.

I raised an eyebrow and eyed him. "What's up."

"Huh?" He asked and looked around the room, more specifically; he looked everywhere except into my eyes.

"Nothing." He stuttered and quickly stood up again brushing off his jet black pants.

"I'll have to make a call."

And with that he stumbled across the room and out the door.

"Sure." I mumbled and rolled my eyes before closing them and relax.

------------------------------------------------------

Ashton's P.O.V

I leaned against the wall.

The one next to the door of Luke's room.

About 10 minutes had gone since I had to make the call, which I haven't done yet obviously.

I struggled to decide if I should peek my head in or just call the number. The thing was, Emmy is great at eavesdropping and if she heard this call, I would be doomed for life.

"Fuck." I muttered and grabbed the handle to the door and opened the door slowly.

Nothing.

I peeked my head inside the dark room. She was lying on her back with closed eyes and a steady breathing. She must be asleep.

Quickly I closed the door, ran through the hallway and jumped down the large stairs until I reached the dark kitchen.

Once I was sitting on the counter I grabbed the phone out from my pocket and dialled the number to a very special someone.

After four signals the call was answered and I heard the voice.

"Hello?"

-

"Ashton here." I said with a smug smile one my lips.

-

"About time. Any news?"

I bit my lip and ran my fingers through my curls.

-

"They left about 15 minutes ago."

-

"More specifically, who? How many?"

-

"One girl, Hemmings, Hood and Clifford. I'm here with Emmy. Beware the new girl. She's the weapon."

-

"Her name?"

-

"Jennifer."

-

A small laugh was heard from the other end of the phone which made me smile as well.

"Excellent work, Ashton."

-

"Any time...

... Brad."

-

A/N
Hiiiii! I'm sorry for a boring chapter but this had to be written at some point.

And it's a pretty short one, only 700 words...

BUT I'm flying to London in 6 hours and I'm not sure if I'll have any wifi :(( I had to get this done just in case

If not I'll be home Monday!

LETS TALK ABOUT ASHTON SHALL WE

or not cause he's a lil shit