3.0 - How many have you killed?

His words made time stop. Everything around us vanished. All sounds, all colours, all light. It was like we were standing on a stage and the spotlights were aiming towards him and his shiny eyes.

He's in love with me.

"You-You love me?" I stuttered (as usual) and kept the eye contact.

He looked down on his hands that were intertwined with mine and gently brushed my hand with his sweaty thumb.

"Yes." He said in a calm voice without any hesitations. He didn't even blink while saying it. He was dead serious.

"It took me some time to figure it out, but when I first saw you and Ashton bounding I knew I had to make you mine."

Soon the flashback came rushing in. The night I had jumped out from the house and sprained my ankle so bad they caught be before I even got out of the woods. Ashton was the one who laid me down on the couch and treated my foot with a first aid kit.

And who was standing in the shadows?

Luke.

"I got so jealous you would not believe." He continued and leaned in closer to my face, until our foreheads gently collided. He stayed there.

"And when I saw Brad's hand all over you. When he took you away from me." He muttered with a tightened jaw and I felt how he tensed at the thought of my ex. I placed one of my hands on his chin and moved my thumb in circles.

"It's okay. He was never able to do anything anyways."

"How was I suppose to know that? All I knew was that you were gone, wounded and I could do nothing."

Luke's voice cracked as he continued to tell how awful he felt while I was gone. I felt really bad, for all the times he made me feel like nothing by calling me bitch, whore and bumper, but now when he opened up I truly felt him.

"B-but you saved me. You brought me home." I said and ran my hand through his hair and felt how I drowned into his glowing eyes. A small smile creeped on his face.

I shook my head and came back into reality. I knew what the right decision wasand I knew what I had to do.

"But."

"But?" He questioned and raised an eyebrow. My hands dropped from his face and hair and I looked away from his eyes. I bit down on my lip and let out a sigh.

"I'm not in love with you."

Lies.

His face went straight from warm and loveable to the opposite. It totally fell.

His eyebrows dropped and that beautiful smile faded as well. The expression screamed coldness.

"You're lying."

I began shaking my head violently and felt how my breath became shaky. Oh, so many emotions to hold on to.

"I'm not."

"YOU'RE LYING!" He screamed and raised his hand in anger. He began punching the wall beside me with such strength a loud crack was heard and a painful groan filled the hallway.

"Luke! Stop!" I expressed terrified and looked at his now red face. He had blacked out completely and everything he saw was black.

"You punched a hole in the wall!" I shrieked out of shock and looked to my left to see a hole in the wall in shape of a fist. The blood from his hand dripped down on the cold floor, but he didn't seem to care.