2.9 - Kiss me like you wanna be loved

Ashton pulled up the car outside a large black building. I was pretty surprised that they hadn't any long red carpet or blinking lights, but for real, what did I expect? They were all from the mafia and they were all being haunted by the police.

"We're here. what do you think?" Ashton asked and smirked at me as we jumped out of the car. I caught my breath and slammed the door shut behind me before turning to him.

"Well, it's not what I expected but it's a huge house at least." I answered with a shake your breath. Ashton let out a laugh before reaching out his hand it to me. I gave him a smile and accepted his gesture.

"Shall we?" He asked and walked up to the door. I nodded my head an followed him once again. I was really nervous.

I mean what if Luke saw us in there? All I could imagine what his icing blue eyes staring me down as he would approach me with a slap across my face. And what would Calum and Michael say once they saw me and Ashton together?

But mostly, what would I do if I found Brad or Jennifer?

I shook my head right before Ashton pulled the door knob and it swung open. My curious eyes wandered around the white hallway we entered and the nervous thoughts got replaced by curious ones.

Within a minute a dark door appeared in front of us and two large security guards stood beside it. I gulped hard and tightened my grip around Ashton's hand. What if they wouldn't let us through?

"Relax. It's all good." Ashton muttered and glanced down on me. I answered by nodding my head, but still keeping same strong grip around him.

Once we got to the security guards they looked us up and down.

"Names?"

"Ashton Irwin + 1." Ashton said under his breath and gave the guards some kind of kink, I couldn't really see. Anyways, the guard nodded his head and moved out of the way, placed his hand on the doorknob and pushed it open.

"Wow." My mouth fell open.

We cam into a huge room that was almost as big as our mansion back home and I bet the roof was two or three floors tall. Ironically, the same height I fell during my first week. Funny.

I glanced at my arm and saw that it looked normal. Nothing but a few scars were visible, but you couldn't suspect a thing. It was brilliant.

The chip was safe.

"Emmy?" Ashton said and tried to pull me with him trough the room, but I was frozen. There was just too much to look at. I mean all people looked so fancy and handsome.

And they were right.

I haven't seen any female just yet, but I'm sure there are some. I mean Jennifer has got to be hiding somewhere in here.

I gave Ashton a nod and together we walked down the wide stairs that would show us off to everyone.

Oh no.

In the middle of the crowd I see Luke standing, talking to someone with a weird mustache. I began walking faster down to get out of the spotlight and finally blend in, but the high heels made me trip and I was about to fall forward when Ashton caught me right before I stumbled and caused an even bigger scene.

"Em, take it easy. You're only making it worse. Go to the side instead." I nodded my head. When I gathered my balance again I led Ashton to the railing of the stairs and 'kind of' left the center of attention. Genius, Ashton.

Once my feet touched the floor underneath the stairs I let out a sigh and caressed the dress with my sweaty palms. My eyes scanned the crowd and without trying I Luke fell into my sight once again. His perfect profile was laughing and smiling like crazy. Oh I just love how his lip-ring bounce when he talks...