I look up into his ocean blue eyes and frown, "I have nothing to doooo. I stopped doing YouTube awhile ago and I really don't want to just come back because it's summer. It's only three months, and Ellie said she'll be looking for a job this summer but will visit in like a month and a half so I've got nothing to do and no where to be!"

He nonchalantly says, "Okay Neil, well it's your lucky week because we are going on a vacation."

"Mhm," Then the realization hit me, "WAIT WHAT?"

/////

"ASH, COME OUTSIDE ON THE DECK," Colby yells.

We were in Maldives for the last day of the two days we would stay here. Tomorrow is Japan for three days. The last place is somewhere he won't tell me, which scares me and excites me at the same time.

I rolled out of bed and walked over to slide the screen door open to where Colby was standing. He stood at the edge of the railing with his arms spread wide. He wanted to fucking recreate the scene from Titanic.

"You're so weird, Brock," I laughed, hugging his waist, "Is this what you wanted?"

"Hehe, yeah," He giggles.

After a few seconds he comes and puts his arms around my shoulders and holds me tight as we watch the sun fall beneath the horizon across the water.

We were staying in a beautiful cabin on the ocean that connected with other cabins, I don't know if you've seen them but they're amazing and I've never had such a cooler experience.

This is probably the millionth sunset we have watched together, and it's always more incredible when we're gazing them together.

I pray for more sunsets with him.

/////

We arrived in Japan the next day, and it was a huge change to the Maldives.

The Maldives was a tropical island and now, standing in the middle of the sidewalk in Tokyo, has got my head spinning.

Being the Tourists we are, we went and saw Mt. Fuji later on and came back to Tokyo to walk in the bright lights and bustling streets.

The LED signs lit the path and it was a magical night as we were able to just be free and happy. It was a spontaneous trip Colby and I had. He held my hand everywhere we went and i couldn't- wouldn't ever let go.

Ugh, telling him that I'll be going to Yale next fall is going to be my torture.

/////

When he told me that the last place would be a surprise that I'd love, I was terrified because I like to know where I'm going and all that. I need to be prepared always.

So when he sat me down in the taxi for the airport to the next country, I was feeling anxious already.

He then later nonchalantly handed me tickets.

I assumed plane tickets because we were going to literally catch a flight in like five minutes but when I saw that there was seat numbers and a tour name,