twenty-six.

A/N: I hope I found all the names of all the people who normally comment on my chapters, shout out to you guys because ya'll are the reason I update<3 You'll love this chapter on a Friday...

"You think he'll like it?" I ask devilishly to Ellie.

"No, of course not," Ellie replies, rapidly shaking her head no.

"Then it's perfect!" I grin, evilly.

I slap the last sticky note on top of his locker and step back to look at my artwork.

Locker 241.

Colby Brock's locker.

He's my arch nemesis, this dickwad can suck it because I'm much cooler than him.

I had just finished my ultimate prank. I got the locker combination from Nush, who's friends with Ayanna, who's friends with Mallory, who's friends with Cecilia, who's friends with Hannliegh, who's friends with Nita, who's friends with Latisha, who's friends with Zoe, who's friends with Athena, who's friends with Bella, who is best friends with Jake Webber, which, is who had the combination.

YEAH, it took a lot of effort to find it but it's not like Colby wouldn't do the same.

Because, oh yes, he would.

That maniac is out to get me.

I just finished spray painting my initials, in pink spray paint, and saying how cool I am.

Answer: I'm very cool.

And to top it all off, I just plastered a various amount of sticky notes across the whole front of his locker saying, "I love Koalas more than my family, I'll donate all my lunch money for a whole village full."

Sounds pretty bizarre, but I mean, it's still hilarious.

Ellie and I just finished it all.

Oh shoot! Here he comes!

"Ellie! Er... I mean, Caw-caw!" I squawk at her. She hears my alarm and she pulls out her phone to record as I round the corner to get ready to jump out and say he just got P-P-PRANKED BRO.

Colby says bye to Sam as he turns and stops dead at his colorful locker.

He murmurs while reading the sticky notes, "Wha- the fuck...'I love Koalas more than my family, I'll donate all my lunch money for a village fu- ASHLYN NEIL!"

I jump out beside him, while Ellie records, "YOU JUST GOT P-P-PRANKED, COLBY BROCK!"

"You fucking retard, what the hell!" He angrily shouts, ripping sticky notes off from the locker.

"Now, now, C. Brock, retard isn't the right profanity and shouldn't be used on Blue Valley High school property," I mock, crossing my arms.

"You're so funny a ha ha ha," He says, waving his arms sarcastically like a girl.

"Open your locker," I smirk.

He groans with agony, "Ugh, nooo. Not the inside of my locker too." He puts in his combination and opens the door, to be greeted by little, er, a lot of confetti. I forgot I added that in there.

Oh fucking well, that was amazing.

"Do you like my little message?" I burst out laughing, "I'm very cool."

"Oh, just so cool, hahaaa, not," He sarcastically says again, looking at the rainbow confetti scattered under his locker and in his clothing and hair.